- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"The rooms were very noisy being an old building, the floors creaked, windows didn't open. Nice building for photographs. The food was too ex..."
"The Hotel was as usual excellent. We made use of the pool and jacuzzi and steam room and all were excellent. The hotel has a friendly, count..."
"We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and excellent food. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only problem was the frozen road and p..."
"As we have stayed at this hotel many times, and having celebrated our sons wedding night there x2 weeks previously, we were confident in cel..."
"My partner & I stayed here for 1 night. The setting was beautiful, the hotel & staff were great. We ate at the Hotel pub, the food was lovel..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club is set in 450 acres of grounds and nestled within the Northumberland National Park. It is an ideal location for all aspects of life. Boasting a Championship length 18 hole Golf course, Vital Beauty Spa and Leisure complex, all within grounds that are perfect for your wedding, corporate team building or just some "Me" time, Whilst still only being 30 minutes away from "Shopping" in Newcastle City Centre or the Airport.
With the award winning 2 AA rosette Dobson Restaurant or Linden Tree Pub with outdoor courtyard, all are catered for. Our dedicated Conference & Banqueting suite of rooms can cater for 2 up to 300 delegates or 250 wedding guests. Making it ideal for meetings, seminars, training or away days; whilst being licensed for Civil ceremonies or partnerships allows us to be the perfect venue for all couples wanting to celebrate their commitment to each other. Why not try a Spa "Pamper day" together, with your partner/friend or have a round of golf, on a course that offers a challenge for the pro, whilst still remaining sympathetic to the average player. We even offer reduced green fees to hotels residents. Work, rest or play - we guarantee a good nights sleep.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2015 to 30/03/2015 - Please note the hotels pool will be closed from the 22nd March 2015 for 7 days. It will reopen on Monday 30th March 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Linden Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club in Morpeth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Creaky old building
The rooms were very noisy being an old building, the floors creaked, windows didn't open.
Nice building for photographs. The food was too expensive for what was served, though the pub food is far better than the restaurant. The Jacuzzi did not work and the ceilings in the pool were falling in.
Golf break at Linden Hall
The Hotel was as usual excellent.
We made use of the pool and jacuzzi and steam room and all were excellent. The hotel has a friendly, county-house feel and it makes for a very comfortable stay. However, the food in the main dining room let it down. We only had breakfast as we ate in the Linden Pub in the evening but the sevice and the food in the main hotel were not up to standard. We ordered standard english breakfast but waited 30 mins for it to arrive and the bacon was dry as was the tomato and the order was incomplete and the dining room was not busy and there were 4 staff waiting on.