- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"I stay here every time I am in Glasgow. The hotel is in a very convenient area for eating out, parking and getting to meetings in the West E..."
"Room was clean and quite big, curtains in the bedroom were faded which was a shame as let the room down the bathroom door opened into the be..."
"Excellent accommodation close to Byres Road at a great value cost - top of the house room. Maybe not luxurious but great for a short stay...."
"We stayed here for one night as it was close to Byres Road. The hotel is lovely and staff were great. We had an attic room which meant we ha..."
"Magnificent building, clean & tidy. Very friendly efficient staff. Excellent breakfast & bar. Easy walking distance to all shops, pubs, and..."
About the hotel
Set in the cosmopolitan west end of Glasgow, a few minutes walk from Byres Road where there are some of the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops and boutique shops. All the rooms at the Belhaven Hotel are each elegantly designed with it's own personal touch. Room facilities include a Flatscreen TV with Freeview Channels, hairdryer, desk and seating area.
direct dial telephone and FREE WIFI. Situated overlooking Great Western Road and the Botanic Gardens, the hotel is only 10 minutes' drive from the city centre and 25 minutes' drive from Loch Lomond. The Belhaven also offers an incredibly romantic King Suite boasting an intimate 2 person spa bath ideal for a honeymoon or romantic stay. Please note, the hotel is a old Victorian townhouse where no lift or elevator operates. To access upper floor rooms there is only the stairwell. Staff are available to carry all bags and luggage.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant as usual
I stay here every time I am in Glasgow.
The hotel is in a very convenient area for eating out, parking and getting to meetings in the West End. The staff are friendly, food excellent and room just what is needed at a reasonable price. Will continue to use this hotel for every visit.
Good location, room not so much
Everything was a bit average for a hotel that's part of the West End.
It didn't help that my room was right under the dishwasher room/kitchen so at 6-6.30 all I heard through the roof was banging and clattering. Nice enough people though, service was ok but not outstanding.