- 94 guest reviews
"As a family of 8, we booked three rooms, when we arrived they said only one room was ready. It was my dauther's graduation and we had travel..."
"Had a great time in Leeds we were right in the centre. Room was fantastic great views of the city. I would stay there again. Got a good pric..."
"Basic but clean room. Good value for money and ideally located, very central...."
"Rooms more pricey than Manchester part of chain with no breakfast included. Room a little tired in places - gouge out of shelf and some sta..."
About the hotel
Park Plaza Leeds is the perfect base from which to explore one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic cultural centres. Leeds is home to designer shops, fascinating museums, art galleries and historical monuments, and sports enthusiasts can enjoy cricket, rugby and football in the city. The stunning Yorkshire Dales and Brontë country are on the doorstep.
The hotel’s 187 renovated guestrooms feature Executive Rooms and four stunning Suites including a Penthouse. Dining options include the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar, Scene Lobby Bar and a tempting 24-hour Room Service menu. The hotel’s fitness suite has weight-resistance machines and cardiovascular equipment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Park Plaza Leeds City Centre
Was meant to check in at 3pm but was told room was not ready, when I asked when abouts would it be ready the girl on reception replied 'I don't know', so we came back 2 hours later an it was ready then an to my surpise underneath the bed was an empty used bottle of water and some loose change.
Clearly room hadn't been cleaned properly even though we had to wait longer for it.
Check in process was faustrating .
As a family of 8, we booked three rooms, when we arrived they said only one room was ready.
It was my dauther's graduation and we had travelled from London. I was trying to tell the lady checking us in to give us the room that was ready so my daughter could get ready but she just took her time . We were checked in a room at a time and the rooms were all over the place. 1 on 7th floor, 2nd room on 15th floor and the third room on 17th floor .