- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Convenient accommodation for Clevedon . Very spacious room. Sea View Spectacular. Ideal stopover while touring around. Breakfast choice limi..."
"Very impressed with the meal we had at the Terrace restaurant. There was a good choice of dishes at a reasonable cost and the food was delic..."
"A NICE CLEAN ROOM,WITH A SEA VIEW,BOOKED A DOUBLE ROOM,AND GOT TWO SINGLE BEDS PUSHED TOGETHER,BREAKFAST WAS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE,ALTHOUGH..."
"This hotel reminds me of days gone by. Gentile and very nice...."
"Hotels was in a lovely location,overlooking the sea. The hotel in general was looking very tired and in desperate need of a revamp in keepin..."
About the hotel
The Walton Park occupies a stunning cliff top location and is charmingly nestled in two acres of landscaped gardens overlooking the Severn Estuary and Welsh Hills. Originally built in the late 19th century, the Walton Park has been sympathetically restored and has now developed into Clevedon's Premier Hotel. Guests can wine and dine in the Victorian splendour of the Somerset Restaurant and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over the Celtic coastline.
The spacious well equipped bedrooms, the majority with magnificent views over the Estuary, are individually designed and furnished to a high standard and all complete with colour TV, hospitality tray, radio, direct dial telephone and trouser press.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great location but could be so much better
Lovely position with great walks on the doorstep, but the 'classic' room was surprisingly small.
The restaurant was pleasant, but the food was ordinary. It is a pity they do not appear to be interested in raising their standards because the place deserves better. Lower prices would reflect the quality of the experience.
Very spacious accommodation in room with a sea view.
Convenient accommodation for Clevedon .
Very spacious room. Sea View Spectacular. Ideal stopover while touring around. Breakfast choice limited but copious. An older hotel with various upgrades in progress. Good value for money.