- 26 guest reviews
"I was quite satisfied with my over night stay and dinner. Only downside I was unable to watch the news in the morning as the signal was so p..."
"Good Value accommodation and very good cooked breakfast. A little more variety/choice would be better. Room was comfortable and quiet...."
"Room was clean & comfy, food was expensive for what we had. curry had 4 pieces beef in it. small naan & small cup rice. husband had chicken..."
"Stay there very often due to personal reasons will keep going back..."
"Great staff very pleasant to talk to. Arranged for our late arrival when our car broke down. Nice little motel!..."
About the hotel
Situated in the suburbs of Cardiff part of the Louvre Hotels Group with over 900 hotels in Europe, the Campanile is a hotel suitable for business, families or large groups. Check-in is from 2. 00pm.
Please note that RECEPTION CLOSES at 11pm. If you find yourself running late, or get held up in traffic (after 11pm) please contact the reception before 10pm to inform us of your estimated arrival time. Please be advised that this is at the hotels discretion, and is under no circumstances to be confused with a Late Check In All the rooms are en-suite with shower and bath, direct dial telephone, computer point,Wi-Fi (charges apply) internet access, TV with satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Free private car parking is available on site. Customers are advised that there is a slope on the hotel car park and assistance with luggage will be provided to the guest upon request. The Campanile Hotel has a “à la Carte” Restaurant, Bar and Lounge and Meeting Room Facilities for a maximum of 25 delegates. Please be advised that your credit or debit card details are to guarantee the booking only. Payment must be made by the customer in person on arrival at the hotel. For Companies who would like to pay the accommodation for their employees we will require written authorisation by fax or email with contact details and allowance cost permitted.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Campanile Hotel Cardiff
I was quite satisfied with my over night stay and dinner.
Only downside I was unable to watch the news in the morning as the signal was so poor. The tv wouldn't work at all. I did inform reception when I checked out.
Campanile Hotel Cardiff
Good Value accommodation and very good cooked breakfast.
A little more variety/choice would be better. Room was comfortable and quiet.