- 8 guest reviews
"Enjoyed my stay following a long drive, I was warned a kids disco was taking place, staff very friendly and disco only went on until 9.30 wi..."
"We spent our last 2 nights here and were pleased to discover how child friendly the hotel is. Kids disco was a hit for younger kids than our..."
"Hotel A1.Ideal for families with crazy golf leisure centre/pool.staff very helpful.a bit far out of town(8 euro taxi) for night life...."
"overnight stay before travelling via ferry..."
"A very comfortable hotel in beautiful Wexford, well connected and 2 min drive from the center...."
About the hotel
Stylish Modern Hotel with Spacious En-suite Bedrooms. Great Location 3 minutes from Wexford town and excellent when traveling to Rosslare Ferry Terminal. We offer the very best in family-friendly facilities and services.
At the Maldron Hotel Wexford there is plenty of Treats & Value for everyone! During your stay here with us you can relax and enjoy our 20mtr pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, fully equipped gym and 2 treatment rooms. Our Body & Soul Salon have a full range of treatments on offer using Dermalogica Products. For the kids we have an outdoor playground & an 18 hole crazy golf course + full use of our Leisure Club which has a separate kid’s pool. During Midterm breaks & Summer Holidays we have full supervised kid’s camp’s activities ranging from cooking classes to gardening to disco dancing & movie times and lots lots more!! Each Friday & Saturday night, soak up a traditional Irish Atmosphere with LIVE MUSIC from 10pm in our Glenville Bar & Lounge. Bar Food is served daily from 12-9. 30pm each day. If you prefer to take your time, spend an evening in the Stir Restaurant, which offers great Irish cuisine made with fresh, locally sourced produce try our mouth watering famous Wexford Mussels. . All kids under 5 years stay & have Breakfast for FREE
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
well located hotel with unclean dining room
This is the second time I have stayed here and probably the last - both times, the hotel's dining room has been untidy and unclean.
The carpet was littered in food, crumbs etc.. and looked as though it had not been cleaned in weeks.
OK for 1 night
Negative...not very clean, bits of rubbish on floor in corridor and bedroom
Hotel very tired and in need of decoration and some furniture needs replacing
Incorrect info given prior to stay regarding pool closure time
Menu prices in restaurant quite expensive
Handy for a one night stay before catching ferry
Large car park
Would stay again for one night if other accommodation not available