- 20 guest reviews
"I always stay here when catching the ferry, friendly staff and great accommodation...."
"I always stay here when catchingt the ferry, but would also recommend as it is a lovely hotel, the staff and really helpful, good quality ac..."
"Came across this gem for an overnight stay before early morning ferry. I will certainly use it again. Friendly, helpful staff, nice room and..."
"The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful - in particular Debbie on Reception, who helped me check in our flight home from Dubl..."
"Staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Room spotless. Breakfast excellent. Was sorry we could not stay for a longer visit but we will be back..."
About the hotel
Whitford House Hotel is a unique family-run property, located just 3 miles from medieval Wexford town and a 17 minute drive from Rosslare Eurport. With 50 years of experience in hospitality, this Wexford hotel is renowned for luxury accommodation and fine locally sourced food. Both formal and informal dining options are available to guests of the Whitford House Hotel.
The award-winning Seasons Restaurant offers a wide range of seasonal menus, tenderly prepared by Head Chef Siobhan Devereux and a team of highly qualified chefs. For those seeking a more casual dining experience, the Forthside Bar is well-known for its warm welcome and hearty, traditional food. Guests of the hotel can also make use of Club Whitford’s leisure facilities including a 20 metre pool, sauna, steam room and a fully-equipped gym. For guests seeking the ultimate indulgence, the Whitford House Hotel offers an onsite beauty salon, hairdresser and massage therapist. Complimentary Wi-Fi, an en-suite power shower and a flat-screen TV are featured in each room of the hotel, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary parking is also available onsite. There is disabled access to the restaurant, bar and leisure centre and we would be more than happy to allocate ground floor bedrooms to guests with prior notice. For those feeling a spring in their step, Wexford offers some great tourist attractions including Wexford Heritage Park, Wexford Opera House, Hook Lighthouse and an abundance of magnificent beaches all within close proximity to the hotel. Whitford House Hotel and the Whitty family are delighted to be celebrating 50 years of hospitality and service for 2014.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for catching the ferry.
I always stay here when catching the ferry, friendly staff and great accommodation.
Great for catching the ferry.
I always stay here when catchingt the ferry, but would also recommend as it is a lovely hotel, the staff and really helpful, good quality accommodation and food, with the added bonus of the leisure club if you fancy a swim.