- Very Good
- 93 guest reviews
"Our room was spacious, clean and in good condition. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot. The staff were very friendly and he..."
"attending an awards dinner in York and decided to grab an extra day booked the Park Inn and was delighted by the location next to the river..."
"Booked for 1 double, 1 twin close to each other for me and my 18year old granddaughters. Arrived to find 2 doubles on different floors and d..."
"We stayed here for one night and could not fault it we arrived at 12pm to our room being ready when check in shouldn't have been until 3pm,..."
"Lovely hotel. Staff Very friendly and helpful. . Room lovely. .excellent breakfast. . Very central. . Great location. . Will stay there agai..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the River Ouse, Park Inn by Radisson is ideally located in the centre of York and close to top attractions such as the iconic York Minster Cathedral and The York Dungeon. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms, onsite car parking, free Wi-Fi, 12 meeting rooms and a stylish restaurant / bar. The hotel's event facilities can accommodate up to 400 delegates for conferences and up to 240 guests for gala dinners.
Rooms are contemporary and have stunning views of the river, city centre or the cathedral. They feature en-suite bathrooms, flat screen digital TV's, an in room safe, complimentary toiletries and a late night room service menu. With views of the river and a warm atmosphere, RBG bar & grill serves an international menu with delicious classic fare and appetising dishes. Guests can enjoy a cocktail at the sleek bar or choose another beverage from the extensive drinks menu. The breakfast room serves a vast buffet with hot and cold selections daily. The hotel is in a prime location and also conveniently located within walking distance of the shopping / business districts and is nearby transport links and motorways. York train station is only a 5 minute walk away. York has many fantastic sights including The Jorvik Viking Centre and The Shambles, both under a 10 minute stroll from the property. York Racecourse is a 10 minute drive away - a fantastic day out.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great city centre hotel
Our room was spacious, clean and in good condition.
The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was in a great location for exploring the town and in easy walking distance from the railway station. Will stay here again.
A haven in the heart of the city
attending an awards dinner in York and decided to grab an extra day booked the Park Inn and was delighted by the location next to the river in the centre of the city.
Welcome was genuine and very caring receptionist was informative and extremely helpful as were all of the staff we came into contact with room was of a very high standard spotless and welcoming, facilities were excellant and a great nights sleep followed by a hearty well prepared breakfast completed a very pleasant stay. well done.