- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"attending an awards dinner in York and decided to grab an extra day booked the Park Inn and was delighted by the location next to the river..."
"Booked for 1 double, 1 twin close to each other for me and my 18year old granddaughters. Arrived to find 2 doubles on different floors and d..."
"We stayed here for one night and could not fault it we arrived at 12pm to our room being ready when check in shouldn't have been until 3pm,..."
"Lovely hotel. Staff Very friendly and helpful. . Room lovely. .excellent breakfast. . Very central. . Great location. . Will stay there agai..."
"Great location which was more than adequate to use as a base whilst taking in all York has to offer. Highly recommended, will definitely be..."
About the hotel
Well suited for everyone from business travellers to families on holiday, our hotel provides an urban oasis in the historic city of York. At the Park Inn by Radisson York City Centre guests enjoy stunning views of the River Ouse while enjoying luxurious accommodation. Thanks to the hotel's premium location, key attractions like the York Dungeons, Jorvik Viking Centre, York Minster and more are just a short stroll away.
Spend the day exploring the city and then retreat to one of our 200 modern, inviting guest rooms for a restful evening. Casual yet classic, RBG Bar & Grill is the favourite among visitors and locals alike. Views of the majestic river complement our sumptuous steaks, gourmet burger and lighter fare. Alternatively relax with friends and colleagues while enjoying a chilled glass of wine or a refreshing cold beer. Wireless high-speed internet available. York train station and the shopping district are just a few minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A haven in the heart of the city
attending an awards dinner in York and decided to grab an extra day booked the Park Inn and was delighted by the location next to the river in the centre of the city.
Welcome was genuine and very caring receptionist was informative and extremely helpful as were all of the staff we came into contact with room was of a very high standard spotless and welcoming, facilities were excellant and a great nights sleep followed by a hearty well prepared breakfast completed a very pleasant stay. well done.
Outing with Grandma.
Booked for 1 double, 1 twin close to each other for me and my 18year old granddaughters.
Arrived to find 2 doubles on different floors and different parts of the hotel. Initially unable to do any thing but another receptionist eventually found a different double for me, in the same part of the hotel but still 2 floors away. Otherwise a pleasant stay, close to everything, all aspects of hotel services were good. Thank you.