- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"We are family with young children. The hotel was chosen out the a long list due to it having a pool. The hotel was clean. However the changi..."
"We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. There was plenty of parking and the receptionist on the Friday night was warm and welcoming - she sort..."
"Great hotel in a great location..."
"A little out of the centre of Witney, we stayed here overnight in order to go for a night in a club in Witney. The room was a good rate, was..."
"Had a very nice stay at hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Facilities were good and hotel was clean. Room very comfortable. Locatio..."
About the hotel
A smart four star hotel in Witney, Oxfordshire, ideally located near to Burford and the Cotswolds. Designed in the architectural style of the nearby Cotswolds, yet with all the contemporary business and leisure facilities you could wish for, The Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel offers style, comfort and fantastic value in the heart of Oxfordshire. The hotel has a bar & brasserie offering a wide range of food and drinks.
While staying at Witney Hotel, you will be given complimentary membership of our leisure club, enabling you to enjoy our leisure facilities to the full. Splash out in our swimming pool or relax in the spa bath, steam room and sauna. If you would like to improve your fitness, our fully equipped, air-conditioned gym is ideal.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed in worse!
We are family with young children.
The hotel was chosen out the a long list due to it having a pool. The hotel was clean. However the changing rooms could do with a good clean as cobwebs and dust everywhere!. Good was average and over priced but I suppose all hotels are the same. Not bad all in all but expensive
A cosy, comfortable retreat.
We had a wonderful stay at the hotel.
There was plenty of parking and the receptionist on the Friday night was warm and welcoming - she sorted our room for us efficiently and without any hassle. I really liked that the use of the facilities such as the swimming pool, sauna and steam room were included in the price - they were clean and the swimming pool was quiet when we used it, which made it even more enjoyable. Our room was lovely and cosy, with a ridiculously comfortable bed and a good view of the allotments (we were at the back of the hotel) The bathroom was nice and spacious, although the shower tended to clog up quickly, leading to a build up of water in the base of the shower. Something to be aware of is that we were on the ground floor, so in the morning, we could hear the music from the gym. We weren't bothered by it, but it's worth considering a room on another floor if something like that is a potential nuisance to you.
We ate in the bar due to the restaurant being full when we arrived. The hostess was thoughtful and accommodating, but it was just as well that we ate in the bar because the prices for the food on the restaurant menu seemed extortionate (£15.95 for a single main off the menu) compared to the prices on the bar menu. Nevertheless, the food was delicious.
Overall, whilst there are parts that could be improved, the Four Pillars is generally a lovely place to stay in comfort, with good food and some fantastic facilities!