- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"The cleanliness of the room, bathroom and the hotel generally was spotless and the staff were invariably friendly and helpful. The evening m..."
"We are family with young children. The hotel was chosen out the a long list due to it having a pool. The hotel was clean. However the changi..."
"We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. There was plenty of parking and the receptionist on the Friday night was warm and welcoming - she sort..."
"Great hotel in a great location..."
"A little out of the centre of Witney, we stayed here overnight in order to go for a night in a club in Witney. The room was a good rate, was..."
About the hotel
A smart four star hotel in Witney, Oxfordshire, ideally located near to Burford and the Cotswolds. Designed in the architectural style of the nearby Cotswolds, yet with all the contemporary business and leisure facilities you could wish for, The Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel offers style, comfort and fantastic value in the heart of Oxfordshire. The hotel has a bar & brasserie offering a wide range of food and drinks.
While staying at Witney Hotel, you will be given complimentary membership of our leisure club, enabling you to enjoy our leisure facilities to the full. Splash out in our swimming pool or relax in the spa bath, steam room and sauna. If you would like to improve your fitness, our fully equipped, air-conditioned gym is ideal.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The cleanliness of the room, bathroom and the hotel generally was spotless and the staff were invariably friendly and helpful.
The evening meal was a tad pricey (£26.95 for three courses) and the portions, particularly the goat's cheese starter, could have been more generous, but the quality was excellent. The buffet-style breakfast was also good and there was plenty of choice, although the hot food had obviously been prepared in advance and was only lukewarm. Overall I was impressed and would use the hotel again if visiting the Witney area.
Stayed in worse!
We are family with young children.
The hotel was chosen out the a long list due to it having a pool. The hotel was clean. However the changing rooms could do with a good clean as cobwebs and dust everywhere!. Good was average and over priced but I suppose all hotels are the same. Not bad all in all but expensive