- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Clean convemient quiet very good facilities and customer service excellent addressed by name helpful and I was a late arrival second te used..."
"Young and inexperiened staff. No checking in info given breakfast dinner times for restaurant. Lovely room with everything you could want. C..."
"Didn't get to stay in the room due to laterooms mess up...."
"Excellent value for the money. Clean and comfortable. Satisfying breakfast. Ideal as a stopover or short stay when travelling further. This..."
"we are a family of four and had two rooms for just the one night Saturday 11 april, sadly, we only stayed for the one night, wish it had bee..."
About the hotel
Now with FREE WIFI The Blue Inn is ideally located on the outskirts of Redditch and has recently undergone a complete refurbishment which has transformed the rooms into bright airy and comfortable areas for our guests to relax. With easy access to M42, M4 and M6 the Blue Inn is an ideal stop over. Only 20 minutes’ drive from Birmingham International Airport or 15 minutes’ drive to Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 20 minutes to Birmingham City Centre.
Come to the blue steak bar/restaurant for a drink in a friendly and stylish atmosphere with a competitively priced menu all prepared by our team of chefs. All bedrooms, public areas and meeting room have WiFi available.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
81% would recommend it to a friend
blur inn redditch
Clean convemient quiet very good facilities and customer service excellent addressed by name helpful and I was a late arrival second te used will go again.
On arrival staff not friendly at all found our room which was very nice and clean breakfast awful
when we went down to breakfast in the morning about 8.30 staff never spoke to us.
I asked how to use the tea and coffee machine staff seemed very reluctant to help, we found out what we had to do from other guests. no milk for teas. went to get some toast no butter. a young girl was so rude. nothing was stocked up I had to asked several times for things which seemed to upset the staff. would not use blue inn again.