- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"I thought with such a cheap room it would be pretty small. In fact it was huge, with a large bathroom, sofa area etc. Would definitely stay..."
"We stayed for just one night. The room was cosy and comfortable. The staff were friendly. The location was handy for Jesmond and the town ce..."
"Hotel was under going a referb beds very comfy and clean carpet very dated but due to be changed in refurb. lighting quite dull in room not..."
"Very nice hotel, Executive Suite booked, large room well appointed, bathroom modern and clean but would benefit from proper thermostatic sho..."
"Needed a hotel for a single night in Newcastle and the Caledonian had availability, booked quickly and easily and check-in was a cinch. They..."
About the hotel
The Caledonian hotel is located in the heart of Jesmond, a chic and leafy area, only one mile from Newcastle city centre with a vibrant café and bar culture.
With ample free private parking and easy access to all major transport links, such as Newcastle Central Station 10 minutes away by car, a 5-minute walk to Jesmond West Metro Station and Newcastle International Airport 20 minutes away by car. The Caledonian Hotel is ideally situated for both the business and leisure traveller.
The hotel itself combines Georgian architecture with a contemporary edge, with 89 spacious en-suite bedrooms, with complimentary WiFi throughout, a fully equipped conference and banqueting centre, and a range of dining options are all available -choose from the relaxed ambience of the Billabong Bistro, the lively Billabong Bar or alfresco dining on the heated outdoor terrace.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Caledonian- Newcastle Upon Tyne
I thought with such a cheap room it would be pretty small.
In fact it was huge, with a large bathroom, sofa area etc. Would definitely stay here again.
A great choice
We stayed for just one night.
The room was cosy and comfortable. The staff were friendly. The location was handy for Jesmond and the town centre. A great choice and I'd definitely stay here again.