- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Fantastic hotel to stay at..."
"Overall experience very good. The staff were all excellent and friendly...."
"A lovely stay in this enchanting place. Beautiful views of the lake and lovely food as usual...."
"This venue is all about the setting which is quite remarkable. It needs good weather to appreciate and to enjoy to the full. The hotel staff..."
"W enjoyed our stay and would go again. Lunch in Tower Bar and the 5 course evening meal were both very good. Our room was quite snug but we..."
About the hotel
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa is located high on the hillsides of the Berwyn Mountain range within the 24,000 acre Vyrnwy Estate, our Victorian Country House commands panoramic views to all horizons. The dramatically contrasting landscape of Snowdonia - craggy mountains, wild moorland, forests, spectacular waterfalls - all combine to create a bewitching backdrop to Lake Vyrnwy itself. Every attention to detail is given to make your stay enjoyable.
You will leave completely refreshed and rejuvenated, with some very special memories. All bedrooms are individually furnished and decorated, some with special features such as balconies & four posters. All have remote-control televisions, radio, direct dial telephones, and hair dryers. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic hotel to stay at
SUPER PLACE,SUPER PEOPLE. MEALS OVERPRICED IN RESTAURANT
Overall experience very good.
The staff were all excellent and friendly.