- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"This venue is all about the setting which is quite remarkable. It needs good weather to appreciate and to enjoy to the full. The hotel staff..."
"W enjoyed our stay and would go again. Lunch in Tower Bar and the 5 course evening meal were both very good. Our room was quite snug but we..."
"Had a cosy night away without offspring! Had a great evening!..."
"Hotel was very clean great location and as we had 2 dogs kennels were great. couldn,t fault the spar excellent sevice. How ever my husband h..."
"I've been several times with my partner, with friends and with other groups. The hotel is reassurringly consistent. It fits the bill if I wa..."
About the hotel
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa is located high on the hillsides of the Berwyn Mountain range within the 24,000 acre Vyrnwy Estate, our Victorian Country House commands panoramic views to all horizons. The dramatically contrasting landscape of Snowdonia - craggy mountains, wild moorland, forests, spectacular waterfalls - all combine to create a bewitching backdrop to Lake Vyrnwy itself. Every attention to detail is given to make your stay enjoyable.
You will leave completely refreshed and rejuvenated, with some very special memories. All bedrooms are individually furnished and decorated, some with special features such as balconies & four posters. All have remote-control televisions, radio, direct dial telephones, and hair dryers. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa in OSWESTRY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
This venue is all about the setting which is quite remarkable.
It needs good weather to appreciate and to enjoy to the full. The hotel staff were all very pleasant and friendly and went 'that extra mile'
The room was very clean and the view of the lake was great and that's about the only positive thing I can say.
The room was pokey, very cold and really not worth £168/night. Won't be returning.