- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"It was easy to find, the amenities were excellent and it offered parking which was vital for us. All in all the hotel was spot on and we wou..."
"We had a lovely stay. We were pleasantly surprised about the location, we thought it was further out of the city, but the theatre was only a..."
"Excellent location and property..."
"Manchester Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel...."
"What a great hotel, staff were very attentive, nothing too much trouble, lovely room and top location!!! My wife was really impressed too..."
About the hotel
A vibrant Manchester city centre hotel, located on the banks of the River Irwell, the Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel exudes a historical charm that appeals to business and leisure travellers. Located across from the Coronation Street set tour; adjacent to Spinningfields and a pleasant walk to the Opera House and Palace Theatre, this four-star hotel in Manchester was first built as a warehouse in 1844. The charming building displays the old architectural detail with contemporary flair, comfort and services.
Our newly refurbished, luxurious guest rooms at our hotel in Manchester are graced by original oak beams and exposed brick and feature plush new bedding and high-speed Internet access. For dining, the brasserie-style V&A Restaurant offers international fare and river views, while the V&A Lounge Bar has become a favourite haunt of celebrities. For business events or intimate weddings, our Manchester city centre hotel offers superior conference facilities with nine meeting rooms, expert catering & audiovisual services.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Shower is too low, (literally hade to duck to get in) and then flooded the bathroom because the screen was not sealed correctly. Charged for 2 breakfasts even though only had 1. Ice machine wasn't working. Key was faulty. Needed it changed 4 times. Bed was like jelly. Way too soft. TV was not very user friendly.
It was easy to find, the amenities were excellent and it offered parking which was vital for us.
All in all the hotel was spot on and we would stay again.