- 54 guest reviews
"A purpose built modern hotel, so all the rooms are the same along long corridors. A functional hotel rather than a large rambling building t..."
"Excellent customer service. Bathroom wasn't very clean and the room needed a proper good clean though. We were seeing Beyoncé and when we ch..."
"We booked this hotel at short notice. It served our purpose. Clean, bit basic but value for money. Had really good nights sleep which is goo..."
About the hotel
Direct access from junction 64 of A1M, 16 miles from Newcastle International Airport, 9 miles Newcastle City Centre and less than 10 minutes drive from the Metro Shopping Centre. Campanile Washington makes an ideal choice whether you are a corporate traveller, visiting family and friends or for that night out in Washington, Sunderland or Newcastle. The hotel boast 79 comfortable en-suite rooms all have TV with Freeview, direct dial phone and all bedrooms and public areas have wireless broadband network, charges apply.
For the benefit of our corporate guests, the Campanile Hotel has a purpose built & self contained conference & training room. THE HOTEL DO NOT ACCEPT SINGLE SEX PARTIES SUCH AS HEN OR STAG NIGHTS. ANY BOOKING AS SUCH WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
No problems and good value meals.
A purpose built modern hotel, so all the rooms are the same along long corridors.
A functional hotel rather than a large rambling building that was converted into a hotel with random rooms and stairways. Having said that, it functioned very well. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful (even the ones with trainee badges). The rooms were clean and the meals were good sized portions and I thought cooked very well. The hotel is close to the AI road but I did not notice any road noise during the night. I'll put this hotel on my list of stayover list.