- 1 guest reviews
"A + Friendly welcome, walking distance from pub with a reasonable menu, clean room, comfy bed, hearty breakfast. Name of the establishment s..."
About the hotel
Exclusive 100 year old Railway guest house, set in the English Countryside. Non Smoking, all rooms are en-suite,tea/coffee making facilities,colour TV and English breakfast. Golf courses nearby,The Belfry,Forest of Arden,Maxstoke and Purley chase.
5 miles from NEC,B,Ham airport, B,Ham international Railway, Drayton Manor. 1 Pool table for Guests use,Sky TV in Lounge, ! we have a car park for approx: 16 cars WE NOW HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS, WE NO LONGER TAKE PETS, SORRY
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/12/2015 to 30/12/2016 - Pets are not allowed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ye Olde Station Guest House
A + Friendly welcome, walking distance from pub with a reasonable menu, clean room, comfy bed, hearty breakfast.
Name of the establishment should have told me it was near a railway line, earplugs would have been useful!