- 56 guest reviews
"Great value, let down by massively over priced, poor value food. Dinner at £20 for a curry and a small beer is not acceptable, this probably..."
"Room 89 was okay, but a little small - it was just bigger than the double bed in it! Bed was comfy but carpet was stained and place for hang..."
"Great value weekend stay. Excellent room and great location. Would definitely use again...."
"Lovely location, when we arrived we had been upgraded which was nice. Big room, just a shame the carpet was badly stained. Nothing bad but n..."
About the hotel
Dunchurch Park is 72 acre, Warwickshire estate, encompassing a beautiful Grade II listed, Edwardian Manor House, a purpose built conference suite, a permanent marquee and accommodation located in the renovated, Grade II listed stables and custom built wings, close to the main house. The magnificent landscaped gardens and grounds offer leisure facilities such as a short par 3 golf course, a putting green, a tennis court, a croquet lawn, a dedicated field for motorised activities, large flat lawn areas for team building and a high & low ropes course. Alternatively, guests can relax and unwind on the terraces or decking areas or enjoy a pampering treat at our beauty and spa rooms.
Located in the historic village of Dunchurch, reputed to have played host at one of its Inns, to the plotters on the eve of November 5th, awaiting the outcome of Guy Fawkes' attempt to blow up the houses of Parliament, the estate of Dunchurch Park has a history dating back to 1767. Centrally located in the Midlands, this versatile venue is easily accessible from the M1, M6 & M45, Coventry & Birmingham Airports & just 50 minutes by train from London Euston. The venue is ideal for conference and events, weddings, private functions or simply a leisure break to explore the local area -with attractions such as Rugby, the town famed for the birth place of the game with the same name,Warwick with its historic castle, Coventry with its theatres and Cathedral and Stratford upon Avon all being within easy reach.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Badminton, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Over rated accommodation
Room was the size of a shoe box over in a separate part of actual hotel which was not detailed in booking ,price was very over rated ,Miss sold rated accommodation on there web site
The stop over was okay - given that we had to find somewhere at short notice.
I stayed here about 10 years ago and it was really, really nice. However this time I was not so impressed - the room was small, clean enough but the shower was no more than a trickle. Also the prices for breakfast were rather high, so we ended up checking out very early in order to get breakfast elsewhere.