"Having stayed for only 1 evening, I found the look of the hotel quite inviting. The grounds were beautiful and it was away from the busy tow..."
"I stayed for 2 nights; the place is spread out with different buildings, so if it rains as during my stay you get wet going to breakfast. Th..."
"The location was superb but i felt let down by paying the full price and then being told breakfast wasn't included when some off our friends..."
"Great value, let down by massively over priced, poor value food. Dinner at £20 for a curry and a small beer is not acceptable, this probably..."
About the hotel
Dunchurch Park is 72 acre, Warwickshire estate, encompassing a beautiful Grade II listed, Edwardian Manor House, a purpose built conference suite, a permanent marquee and accommodation located in the renovated, Grade II listed stables and custom built wings, close to the main house. The magnificent landscaped gardens and grounds offer leisure facilities such as a short par 3 golf course, a putting green, a tennis court, a croquet lawn, a dedicated field for motorised activities, large flat lawn areas for team building and a high & low ropes course. Alternatively, guests can relax and unwind on the terraces or decking areas or enjoy a pampering treat at our beauty and spa rooms.
Located in the historic village of Dunchurch, reputed to have played host at one of its Inns, to the plotters on the eve of November 5th, awaiting the outcome of Guy Fawkes' attempt to blow up the houses of Parliament, the estate of Dunchurch Park has a history dating back to 1767. Centrally located in the Midlands, this versatile venue is easily accessible from the M1, M6 & M45, Coventry & Birmingham Airports & just 50 minutes by train from London Euston. The venue is ideal for conference and events, weddings, private functions or simply a leisure break to explore the local area -with attractions such as Rugby, the town famed for the birth place of the game with the same name,Warwick with its historic castle, Coventry with its theatres and Cathedral and Stratford upon Avon all being within easy reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Badminton , Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
29% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms tired and in need of updating
The main building of the hotel was nice and the grounds were amazing.
However, we were in a separate building that was very out-dated, rooms weren't great. There were stains all over the desk area, lock on the door was worse for wear and the tv was tiny. Overall I would say it was slightly over priced for the quality of the rooms.
Having stayed for only 1 evening, I found the look of the hotel quite inviting.
The grounds were beautiful and it was away from the busy town. I found the fact that the rooms were in the out buildings quite unusual and quirky - which almost added to the feature of the whole place. The room itself was as you would expect, quite nice and very clean. The only complaint (if you call it that) that i had was i didn't find the beds overly comfortable. Despite the beds however, i thought the hotel was excellent value for money for what you get and i would stay again.