This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Customs House Country Inn is a real Gateway to the West with all its wonders, set in the Idyllic village of Belcoo, overlooking Lough McNean and the Famous Hanging Rock. This superb, family run facility, sits snugly at the foot of Cuilcagh Mountain where it meets the waters of McNean. And history flows as smoothly as the MacNean waters which keep flowing through this Inn with its own well.
Marble Arch Caves, Marlbank Scenic Route, Cuilcagh Mountain Park, Florencecourt House (Nat. Trust) Cladagh glen and Belleek Pottery are all closely situated around this panoramic setting. The scenic location of the Customs House is unrivalled. Why not stop by and we can guarantee that you will get a warm West Fermanagh welcome in a place where the past is remembered and the future is bright.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet