- 1 guest reviews
"The title says it all: Beautiful hotel, very nice landlords, family & pet friendly. Very pleasant experience. We went to the area to elope f..."
About the hotel
Located one mile from the M42, Junction 10 at Tamworth, The Chestnuts is a beautiful 110 year old country cottage. Rooms feature shower en suites and free Wi-Fi. With modern facilities the individually designed rooms come with TVs, DVD players and radio alarms.
Many rooms have views across the beautiful gardens at The Chesnuts. Home cooked breakfasts using locally sourced produce. Guests can use the terraces and gardens during the summer time. Drayton Manor Theme Park is just 4 miles away and Birmingham City Centre, NEC and Airport are within easy reach by car. There are several golf courses within a 10 miles radius of the hotel. The Chestnuts offers free parking. We speak your language!
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, very nice landlords, family & pet friendly. Very pleasant experience.
The title says it all: Beautiful hotel, very nice landlords, family & pet friendly.
Very pleasant experience. We went to the area to elope from home for a night, and we ended up booking the Chestnuts through laterooms. We had a good night away from it all and will be happy to be back. Definitely recommendable!