This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Columbus is situated on the south side of Sussex Gardens an elegant tree lined avenue. The property is about 180 years old and was a former residence of the 18th/19th centuries wealthy families, it has now been tastefully converted to provide you with all you would expect from a good bed and breakfast, plus that little bit extra! We are just two minutes walk from Paddington Underground, Heathrow/link and Hyde Park, and with Marble Arch and Oxford Street just 8 - 10 minute’s walk, you need look no further for a good location and London's best Bed and Breakfast hotel. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable with en-suite bathrooms.
Facilities include modern comfortable furnishings, television, direct dial telephones, comfortable orthopedic beds and electronic room locks for extra security.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet