- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"We will be coming back. We had often overlooked this hotel but have now found a good place to stay in North Wales..."
"Everything was lovely but the room was abit on the small side when you have a tons of stuff to go hiking in...."
"The hotel had plenty of character. It’s an old building and yes the floorboards creaked when you walked on them. Paintwork could do with a t..."
"Hotel well placed for village and for smrailway and generally good quality. Picky points: poor sound insulation, hot water not always there,..."
"Location: A fantastic location if you're tackling Snowdon, particularly on the Llanberis Path. The hotel is situated across the start of the..."
About the hotel
The Hotel at the Foot of Snowdon" - in every sense of the word The Royal Victoria Hotel is unique. Situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park within 30 acres of private gardens and woodlands and cradled between the twin lakes of Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris; the location of The Royal Victoria Hotel is simply breathtaking. Enter the hotel and pass through the reception area with its grand oak staircase and settle into the peaceful atmosphere.
All bedrooms are non-smoking, and offer a hospitality tray, colour television with satellite channels and direct dial telephones. When you book, why not request a bedroom with a stunning view of Snowdonia. Please note: "The hotel is a popular wedding and event venue, particularly at weekends, due to the nature of these events hotel guests may experience some additional noise". Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia is part of the Snowdonia Giving scheme which asks visitors for a voluntary contribution towards conservation of the National Park and other local projects. A small donation of £2. 00 will be added to your bill on arrival, please let our Reception team know on check in if you would like it to be removed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very good hotel
We will be coming back.
We had often overlooked this hotel but have now found a good place to stay in North Wales
Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
Everything was lovely but the room was abit on the small side when you have a tons of stuff to go hiking in.