- Very Good
- 140 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, good service and lovely bar food. Warm welcome on arrival...."
"Very pleasant 3 night stay in early February. Hotel warm and staff friendly...."
"I have stayed at the Royal Victoria a number of times. I stayed in a room on the side of the hotel where they leave the flood lights on all..."
"Very pleasant staff, and importantly they accommodated our dog very well which was important. The hotel has been very grand in its day but n..."
"My wife and I have stayed twice at The Royal Victoria. It is a cozy, warm and friendly hotel. The staff are very helpful and efficient, the..."
About the hotel
The Hotel at the Foot of Snowdon" - in every sense of the word The Royal Victoria Hotel is unique. Situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park within 30 acres of private gardens and woodlands and cradled between the twin lakes of Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris; the location of The Royal Victoria Hotel is simply breathtaking. Enter the hotel and pass through the reception area with its grand oak staircase and settle into the peaceful atmosphere.
All bedrooms are non-smoking, and offer a hospitality tray, colour television with satellite channels and direct dial telephones. When you book, why not request a bedroom with a stunning view of Snowdonia. Dogs accepted by prior arrangement only, please contact hotel for further details.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/12/2013 to 28/12/2013 - Gary Barlow Tribute Night - £25.00 per person including Cocktail, Dinner and Cabaret. Please contact Gwen on 01286 873403 to reserve your tickets or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia in Gwynedd are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
50th weekend sway
A very tired hotel, windows constantly rattled in the wind, shower didn't work, and bathroom beefed a good clean.
Shared hotel with 200 American kids who were noisy.. Staff were helpful and pleasant
Enjoyed staying in this hotel comfatable beds and friendly staff.
Excellent hotel, good service and lovely bar food.
Warm welcome on arrival.