- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Older building, but had everything that was needed, including Wifi. Staff very helpful...."
"Very nice but tierd..."
"Nice room, friendly staff, lovely location!..."
"The staff I found to be superb. The hotel looks lovely from outside, good parking provision especially for a centre of town hotel, but on st..."
About the hotel
'A Little Gem' Welcoming Town House Hotel situated in The Historic Market Town of Tavistock, Devon. Formally the home to The Dukes of Bedford and built on the remains of an Abbey. The Woburn Restaurant is renowned and features many local dishes and fresh produce.
Explore Tavistock with its wealth of antique shops and Panier Market,on our doorstep - Dartmoor, a little further afield - The Eden Project. Within easy reach three excellent golf courses, (preferred rates available for our guests) If you are looking for a short break in Devon this is an excellent location. A very popular venue for Xmas shopping with excellent craft shops and market in Tavistock or the new multi million pound shopping Mall in Plymouth just 20 minutes away.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Pitch n' Putt , Bowls , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Super hotel with wonderful staff. Highly recommended!
Friendly, efficient , but informal service
Older building, but had everything that was needed, including Wifi.
Staff very helpful.