- 314 guest reviews
"Exclusive breakfast, best location in Brighton. Above all the receptionist from Madrid was very beautiful!..."
"Excellent hotel & location. But was abit pricey. Without breakfast...."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £5. 00 per person if required.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Scaffolding erected till April 2015 The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Albion Hotel in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
A very unsatisfactory experience
I think the crumbling building (apologies for storm damage up everywhere) would be forgivable if it was not accompanied by disinterested customer service.
The whole place felt like somewhere from a different decade (not in a good way), dowdy, depressed, lack-lustre. And then there was the scaffolding and the workmen right outside the bedroom window at 8:30. A nice breakfast might have cheered me up, but unfortunately the breakfast was very bad. I really would not stay there again
In desperate need of work
Obviously a very old building, I can imagine that once upon a time it was quite grand, but now it's tired and very dated.
My room was at the end of a series of long corridors opposite unused function rooms that gave it quite an eerie feel. Furniture old and mismatched, windows drafty, 70s carpet, ceiling had a big damp stain, bed hard but sheets clean, broken power socket surrounds, at least the bathroom has had a makeover but still lacking a decent shower curtain. Overall, somewhere to sleep and wash yourself but more hostel standard than hotel.