- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The staff were very helpful and accommodating..."
"I have already recommended this hotel to friends, great accomations with added the added bonus of beautiful spa, amazing food which is great..."
"I found the hotel room a decent size, very clean, nice tv and well done out shower room. It reminded me of a Travel Lodge room, but more up..."
"We were a little early but the receptionist was fairly jobs worth and said we couldn't check in before 3pm but didn't check if any rooms wer..."
"Hotel staff and accommodation very good, very clean, staff were polite and looked after us well. Food was good. We will recommend the Hotel..."
About the hotel
Located just 4 miles from Dartmouth in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this is one of Devon's premier golf courses and leisure resorts, Throughout the hotel, Dartmouth Golf and Country Club offers free Wifi to all guests and also features a very large free car park. The hotel has also been awarded Trip Advisor's certificate of Excellence for top rated accommodation. The hotel offers the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding beaches and the many local towns and villages.
This hotel is the ideal location for short breaks and much more, you are guaranteed a holiday to remember and that's why so many people come back time and time again. Many bedrooms have panoramic views of both the golf courses and the surrounding countryside, all accessible for disabled via a lift. Each has recently been refurbished and re-designed offering stylish furnishings and contemporary furniture to ensure guests have a relaxing break, and are fitted with all modern facilities guests would expect from a hotel of this calibre. The restaurant offers light bites and delightful specials in the bar, an extensive ever changing 2 course a la carte menu which is available every evening. As members of the Devon Food & Drink Association, the hotel commit to using superb local primary products of meat, fish and shellfish, as well as locally produced cream, ice-cream, cheese, smoked foods, pastries, fine wines, liqueurs, ciders and fruit juices. Guests can sit back and relax whilst soaking up the atmosphere and panoramic countryside views, or experience alfresco dining on the sun terrace. Designed by Jeremy Pern, Dartmouth Golf & Country Club offers 2 exceptional golf courses, both created with sweeping fairways, ample all year round tees, and of course superb greens created from the dramatic surrounding landscape, all built to USGA Championship specification. The Golf Club is honored to have been selected by "Golf Monthly" as one of the top 80 golf courses in Great Britain and Ireland. For those looking for some pampering why not relax and unwind in the Health & Leisure Suite which is Dartmouth's premier leisure facility incorporating an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, sun shower, stand up sunbed and children's splash pool. For some more serious training, you can enjoy a workout in the extensively equipped gym. The hotel also boasts its own beauty suite consisting of beauty salon, nail studio and chiropractic clinic all offering an extensive range of treatments using a wide variety of specialized products to ensure the ultimate in pampering. As its name suggests Dartmouth sits along the majestic River Dart and it is this beautiful stretch of water that is the soul of this town. With ancient narrow streets which house boutique shops, art galleries & delicatessens. A cobbled market place features colorful stalls and farmers markets supplying local produce, used by the gourmet restaurants, pubs and cafes. There is much to see and do; sail, fish, explore by boat or come at festival time. Take the steam train ride to Paignton for a treat or enjoy visits to the castle, Britannia Royal Naval College and National Trust Gardens. Walk the South West Coast Path or laze on the beautiful beaches. Please Note: 2 course Meal £12 if booked in advance, £13. 95 normal price. 3 course Meal £16 If booked in advance, £18. 95 normal price.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/02/2015 to 14/04/2015 - Please be aware the Spa is undergoing a refurbishment including some structural change. The changing rooms (alternative is available) and Gym will be closed The LateRooms.com rates for Dartmouth Hotel, Golf & Leisure in Dartmouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were very helpful and accommodating
Highly recommended, can't wait to stay again
I have already recommended this hotel to friends, great accomations with added the added bonus of beautiful spa, amazing food which is great value for money and lovely surrounds.