- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"We were visiting family in nearby Manchester. As a big boxing match was scheduled for the Saturday night all the Manchester hotels were very..."
"Price too high. Could do with a bit of quality and updating adding. Evening Restaurant food ok. But staff could be more attentive to guests..."
"All the staff were lovely but not very attentive to customers..."
"Stayed for a night June 2016 and would definitely recommend and return. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially the lovely Reec..."
"We have been taking short breaks in the Midlands Manchester area regularly for a decade or so, and have stayed in a wide variety of hotels a..."
About the hotel
The Victoria Hotel has something to offer to everybody. Beautiful Gardens, a relaxing bar area, a restaurant that manifests the Victorian heritage of the Hotel and fantastic transport links. These are just some of the features on offer as standard.
Just off Junction 22 off the M60. The Victoria Hotel offers residents a relaxing atmosphere and being only 6 miles away from Manchester City Centre allows for evenings to be spent taking in all the entertainment of our amazing city. The hotel enjoys excellent facilities that can successfully cater for both intimate dining for couples, through to much larger corporate events. There is free WiFi in all public areas and our friendly and professional staff are available to help with all your specific requirements,ensuring your stay at the hotel is a memorable one.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Picked a winner
We were visiting family in nearby Manchester.
As a big boxing match was scheduled for the Saturday night all the Manchester hotels were very expensive. So we looked out of town and turned up trumps with the Victoria Hotel. The room and ensure were spotless, the room was cool , unlike so many stuffy hotel rooms and the bed huge and very comfortable. My husband and I had a great nights sleep and the quiet of the surrounding area ensured a very peaceful stay. Thank you. We'll be returning.
Ok for business travel. Close to M60.
Price too high.
Could do with a bit of quality and updating adding.
Evening Restaurant food ok. But staff could be more attentive to guests waiting to be seated. We didn't bother with breakfast
Hotel ok for business travellers, wouldn't chose it as a start to vacation.