- 19 guest reviews
"The staff are excellent and I feel sorry that I have to criticize things beyond their control. But the hotel is in desperate need of money s..."
"Way too hot. They should consider air con as I couldn't stay there again without it!..."
"Room for the night was ok but found ladies hair on the floor in the bathroom..."
"Clean with all the features needed. Only criticism is we were in a triple room but towels etc were provided for two people only...."
"Polite warm welcoming on arrival at reception. Received an excellent customer service from Lisa at breakfast-pleasant, friendly and easy to..."
About the hotel
The Chace Hotel has plenty of charm and individual character. 3 Miles from the city centre and Coventry train station, 5miles from the Ricoh Arena, 1 mile from Coventry airport and easily accessible from the M6, M40, M1, M69, A45 and A46. Only 15 miles from Birmingham airport and conveniently situated for the NEC and NIA.
The Chace Hotel has a total of 66 rooms and 3 different room types available in its convenient Coventry location. The hotel has a selection of Executive Rooms available offering spacious facilities ideal for business travellers or for that special weekend away. Complimentary mineral water in the Executive Rooms and Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.
Built in 1897, its impressive Victorian architecture, lovely landscaped gardens, excellent restaurant and spacious oak panelled lounge bar make it an ideal venue for business and pleasure. Parking is also free.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The staff are excellent and I feel sorry that I have to criticize things beyond their control.
But the hotel is in desperate need of money spending on it to bring a fabulous old building back to what it should be. Peeling paintwork and rain damage need addressing. The first room we were allocated (a triple) was awful. Grubby and very run down. We moved and slept in another room which had a noisy drip in a pipe somewhere all night. We then were moved to a much better quality room which was very nice. If you stayed there from the start you'd be happy. Food in the restaurant was ok. Not superb, but reasonable, prepared quickly and delivered efficiently. Lisa, the waitress for breakfast is an outstanding asset. For the price and for us and the location which was critical. It was an acceptable stay. But I only wish the chain management would invest and bring the hotel back to what it could be.
The Chace Hotel - a Corus hotel
Way too hot.
They should consider air con as I couldn't stay there again without it!