- 26 guest reviews
"The bedroom although spotlessly clean could do with a makeover. The beds were uncomfortable and even though we turned the radiators off , th..."
"Food and drinks were very expensive and not a very good range of lagers so we ate and drank out at local pubs/bars, would of liked vex to st..."
"Our dinner was excellent and service was very good Breakfast was very different.We sat for ages before realizing that it was self service on..."
"Beautiful old building with clean modern basic room. Our room was above function room so very noisy with people talking and smoking outside...."
"Room was extremely hot. It served its purpose but I was not bowled over by it. However, the customer service of the reception staff was seco..."
About the hotel
The Chace Hotel has plenty of charm and individual character. 3 Miles form the city centre and Coventry train station, 5miles from the Ricoh Arena, 1 mile from Coventry airport and easily accessible from the M6, M40, M1, M69, A45 and A46. Only 15 miles from Birmingham airport and conveniently situated for the NEC and NIA.
Built in 1897, its impressive Victorian architecture, lovely landscaped gardens, excellent restaurant and spacious oak panelled lounge bar make it an ideal venue for business and pleasure.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
The foyer of the hotel isbeautiful with old world charm and a fantastic staircase ideal for photos
The bedroom although spotlessly clean could do with a makeover.
The beds were uncomfortable and even though we turned the radiators off , the room was too hot to sleep in. I could not find where the heat was coming from. We did not avail of the breakfast as I thought £20 for a cooked breakfast and £10 for cereal was way over priced
food and drink
Food and drinks were very expensive and not a very good range of lagers so we ate and drank out at local pubs/bars, would of liked vex to stay in the hotel bar