- 108 guest reviews
"We had an overnight stay here and found it to be excellent value for money. The family room was big and had plenty of room for the four of u..."
"Very nice staff, great location, breakfast to die for and a great area for those of us that smoke...."
"All of the staff at the Innlodge were very friendly and happy to help even in the late hours of the night. This definitely improves your sta..."
"Staff were very friendly and restaurant was ok, but room was a bit tired and needs updating...."
"Great hotel , nice and easy to get to and plenty of parking. Hungry horse next door was fab. Great service and could not do enough for us. G..."
About the hotel
The Innlodge is superbly situated on the eastern fringe of the City of Portsmouth, close to the junction of the A27 and A3M from London. It is close to Portsmouth's historic waterfront and Naval Dockyard, Gunwharf Quays and Continental Ferry Port. The Lodge boasts spacious fully equipped en-suite bedrooms, a modern relaxing lounge restaurant and a Hungry Horse Pub with a well equipped over 18's sports bar and children’s large indoor soft play centre; The Pony Club.
Height restrictions apply please call for details. This is a busy hotel which hosts functions most weekends and often throughout the week. If you require a quiet room please request it at your time of booking. Functions at weekends often finish at 1am. Due to some large private functions taking place in the Hotel, The Lounge restaurant will be closed throughout December, however the Farmhouse restaurant will be open as normal. If there are any queries, regarding this, please contact the hotel directly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money
We had an overnight stay here and found it to be excellent value for money.
The family room was big and had plenty of room for the four of us, not just four beds crammed into a two bed room as one often finds. There was an ample size double bed and two full size real single beds (not put-u-ups). Our room was very clean and everything worked.There was a great choice of food available at the Hungry Horse which adjoins the hotel. Also indoor soft-play and outdoor playground for the children to run off steam in. There were outdoor spaces to sit and relax also, or just take a little stroll after a journey. Both the facilities and the staff were family friendly. Breakfast in the hotel was also good. All the staff we met were extremely friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking available. It isn't the Hilton but neither is the price tag. We would be very happy to stay here again.
Very nice staff, great location, breakfast to die for and a great area for those of us that smoke.