- 215 guest reviews
"We thought that the hotel could do with a bit of a face lift..."
"The hotel itself although nicely laid out was a little tired looking in the decor, there were also a number of wear marks in the carpets thr..."
"My mom and I were staying for two nights only, as a short getaway to the seaside. Didnt have good sleep because of noise (wedding party) on..."
"Needed somewhere for an overnight stay before catching the Santander ferry at 8.00am the next morning. Arrived late ish (9.30pm) and was gre..."
"The room was a litle run down and the hotel attached to a lower end resturant ( slow service but good value). Reception staff were pleasant...."
About the hotel
The Innlodge is superbly situated on the eastern fringe of the City of Portsmouth, close to the junction of the A27 and A3M from London. It is close to Portsmouth's historic waterfront and Naval Dockyard, Gunwharf Quays and Continental Ferry Port. The Lodge boasts spacious fully equipped en-suite bedrooms, a modern relaxing lounge restaurant and a Hungry Horse Pub with a well equipped over 18's sports bar and children’s large indoor soft play centre; The Pony Club.
Height restrictions apply please call for details. This is a busy hotel which hosts functions most weekends and often throughout the week. If you require a quiet room please request it at your time of booking. Functions at weekends often finish at 1am. Due to some large private functions taking place in the Hotel, The Lounge restaurant will be closed throughout December, however the Farmhouse restaurant will be open as normal. If there are any queries, regarding this, please contact the hotel directly.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
We thought that the hotel could do with a bit of a face lift
This hotel is well overdue for a complete refit.
The toilet would not flush and although we complained
immediately it was not seen to during our 2 day stay. The bathroom ceiling was mottled with mould and stains, the hall carpet had never seen a Hoover, the entry door was misaligned and had to be slammed very hard, 2 members of the Reception staff were unable to give us accurate directions to a funeral we were attending which was within half a mile. The 2 members of the staff we met at breakfast were however very sociable and helpful.