- 1 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our one night stay at Kings.The standard of the room wasexcellent with all the facilites you could wish for.The staff were..."
About the hotel
The Kings Hotel combines traditional character with contemporary style to create a relaxed and welcoming home away from home for every guest, whether for business or pleasure. The dedicated team at Kings Hotel draw on a wealth of experience to ensure your stay will be memorable, comfortable and trouble free. A Stunning 17th and 18th century listed townhouse packed with character and sympathetically renovated, we are situated in the bustling centre of Chipping Campden, a town of unrivalled beauty in the world famous Cotswolds.
We have 14 stylish en-suite bedrooms located in the main hotel and 5 newly refurbished luxury room located in our renovated cottage at the rear of the property. All of our rooms are individually decorated and equipped with every modern convenience including luxury toiletries, flat screen TVs, hairdryers and wireless connection. We have a cosy and welcoming restaurant serving AA rosette commended modern British food, locally sourced and cooked by our award-winning team. Alternatively why not dine in our friendly and informal bar, which also offers afternoon teas, light lunches, snacks, local beers and great wines by the glass or bottle and wireless internet for the busier visitor. During the summer months dining is also available on our attractive terrace and lawned garden. In the winter roaring log fires in our restaurant and bar chase away the cold. The Kings Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' 2014-2015.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/12/2008 to 25/12/2008 - Please note - for guests booking on a Bed and Breakfast basis - lunch and dinner will NOT be available on Christmas Day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We really enjoyed our one night stay at Kings.The standard of the room wasexcellent with all the facilites you could wish for.The staff were friendly and obliging,the breakfast was great and the waitress could not do enough for us.All in all would highly recommend.