- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Nice hotel & staff swimming pool & suana / stream room are great ideal for us as we were visiting WMSP the next morning, breakfast was every..."
"Easy to find and and very pleasant stay. Nice location and setting. Warm and friendly staff. Room was nice, albeit a little cold. This was e..."
"Excellent staff. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, it made a very nice short break...."
"The room, decor, furniture was a little tired. The evening meal would have been better served on a plate rather than wooden board. The staff..."
"On arrival we were advised that no room was available, LateRooms having apparently failed to pass on our amended booking some weeks previous..."
About the hotel
With 68 en suite bedrooms, stunning gardens, brasserie and leisure club, the Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor has everything you need. We’re in an enviable position overlooking the historic town of Stourport-on-Severn, with many family attractions close by. The Hotel is well-equipped for business guests too, with a number of meeting rooms, free WiFi throughout and good access to the M5.
There’s so much to explore in Worcestershire − beautiful countryside, villages and historic towns. There are some big days out too, such as Severn Valley Steam Railway and West Midlands Safari Park, both within 15 minutes’ drive of the Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor. If you’re here to completely relax and get away from it all however, you can spend many happy hours without even leaving the Hotel. We have a swimming pool and tennis courts, gymnasium, nine-hole pitch and putt, sauna and steam-room. You’ll enjoy the informal atmosphere of the brasserie, bar and lounges. You can also enjoy our 23-acre grounds, perhaps with an alfresco coffee, drink or meal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Restaurant is poor
Restaurant is very poor.
For dinner, we waited nearly one hour for dessert since we finished main course. Breakfast was even worse. Quality of food is very poor. Sausage were disgusting. Always lack of food. Waited long time to be served for coffee.
Not a 4-star hotel
As a last minute treat I booked the DBB stay for myself and 2 children, on arriving at the hotel the old part of the hotel was covered in meshing and scaffolding (I wasn’t aware of this prior to booking, not advertised on Late rooms website).
We arrived 20 minutes early to be told we couldn’t check in which is fair enough, however, the receptionist didn’t offer to check to see if our room was ready, so we went off to explore. We had a game of pool in a very tired looking room next to the pool and then went back to reception to check in at just after 2pm. My booking was incorrect; the hotel had me down as 1 adult for 1 night and not 1 adult 2 children on a DBB rate for 2 nights. Our room allocation was changed. The room itself was okay I suppose, not in my opinion a 4-star hotel room and the Bathroom was awful, chipped tiles, mould and a “un-explained” stain on tile by the toilet
I then took the children for a swim and was disappointed that the Jacuzzi was not working. The evening meal was disappointing – the starter choices for children (in my opinion) were not great, what child eats a prawn and crayfish cocktail. I asked if they could have garlic bread as an alternative to be told they couldn’t / didn’t have any?. So was given bread rolls which had obviously been defrosted and therefore still very cold in the middle. No separate Gluten Free menu so sadly I had to enquire about each dish choice for myself which understandably was frustrating for staff having to go backwards and forwards to the kitchen each time and was upsetting and embarrassing for me too. Was woken by banging at 8.00am so decided that I did not want to stay for a second night and explained my concerns to the duty manager who was pleasant and promised to relay to the relevant people (including the General Manager) and only charged me for a 1 night stay instead of the 2 nights which was booked. No contact from GM received. Disappointed customer I’m afraid.