- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Stayed here a few times over the years and always enjoy going to Malmaison. Love the toiletries and the rooms are always spotless and & comf..."
"Typical Malmaison and they're all pretty much the same, however, our room was looking a little tired and could do with a freshen up. Would a..."
"Got an excellent last minute rate of £55 or a lovely double. Very spacious and clean. Wonderful reception staff. Can't fault it...."
"Wow, what a fantastic place! Not, perhaps, in Leeds' best location but well placed for the main shopping area and some cool bars, too. Recep..."
About the hotel
Malmaison Leeds is in the heart of Leeds, walking distance from Holy Trinity Church and Corn Exchange. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Salem Church and Trinity Leeds Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Leeds? This hotel has facilities measuring 2217 square feet (206 square meters), including meeting rooms.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10.00 Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great luxury getaway
Stayed here a few times over the years and always enjoy going to Malmaison.
Love the toiletries and the rooms are always spotless and & comfortable. Added bonus that girl in reception gave us a voucher for the nearby Q park too when we checked out (that we were not expecting) just confirming that the service is always spot on!