- 119 guest reviews
"Good hotel with free parking. The rooms were clean and warm. The staff were very polite. The only negative thing was that there was not eno..."
"Staff were helpful food was very good and served up hot good value for your money..."
"The hotel was as expected i.e. fairly basic ,small rooms. The staff were pleasant and helpful e.g. calling a taxi for us. I was however slig..."
"Food was good quality breakfast, very good choice, but had a lot of grease on fry and sausages were tough, but over all very good. Had room..."
"Basic hotel. Good location for city centre plenty of parking..."
About the hotel
Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, charges apply. Contact hotel for additional details . Ideally situated just 10 minutes walk from Manchester City Centre and its many attractions.
Also nearby are Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United, the National Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Central Convention Centre (formerly GMEX). Our location makes our hotel perfect for all business and leisure visits to Manchester. Campanile Hotel Manchester has 103 comfortably furnished bedrooms. The Cafe-Bistro Restaurant offers a large variety of rustic seasonal food, daily and chef's specials, with the quality you would expect to find in a French owned Hotel-Restaurant chain. The hotel also has excellent facilities for your meetings, seminars and training sessions. Our two conference rooms have natural daylight and can accommodate up to 40 delegates each. FREE PARKING ON SITE. ALL ROOMS NON SMOKING. Please note the Hotel does not accept Cash payments without a Pre-Authorisation of a Credit/Debit card that is present.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel with free parking.
The rooms were clean and warm. The staff were very polite.
The only negative thing was that there was not enough staff in the dining room. At breakfast the tables were not cleared away and if anything had run out it took a long time for it to be refilled.
Shower cold and no heating in room and room dirty
Very poor service room dirty no heating and shower not working