- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Have stayed here before,rooms good and clean but a little pricey as no breakfast included..."
"Our stay was most comfortable a good nights rest after walking around the Eastend and West end during our stay. However must mention the Fir..."
"All staff so helpful kind it was a lovely hotel to be in at all times we were upgraded we were thrilled at our stay and would say to other p..."
"Good hotel, ideal for city break...."
"A Little Pricy however, if you want to be treated like a King then this is the Hotel for you!..."
About the hotel
The independently owned, 4-star London Bridge Hotel, which opened in autumn '98, is in an ideal location on the edge of the City of London. The hotel has 138 air-conditioned bedrooms with a range of facilities including complimentary high speed internet access and flat screen televisions, which make this an attractive choice for business as well as leisure guests. The hotel facilities also include a Fitness First Gym open Monday to Friday.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed here before,rooms good and clean but a little pricey as no breakfast included
It was our second visit to london bridge hotel and we hope to come back again.
Our stay was most comfortable a good nights rest after walking around the Eastend and West end during our stay.
However must mention the Fire Alarm went off several times during the evening, apparently due to a party in the building, it did not spoil our stay, which was to celebrate our 58th wedding anniversary.