- 29 guest reviews
"This hotel is very basic but clean. No problems with anything during my stay. Only had the breakfast but it was really nice. Staff really go..."
"As I paid through late rooms, I didn't think there was much point in trying for a refund on the room, as it wasn't booked through the hotel..."
"Hotel like prison block and very dated. had to wait over half hour for one meal as guy cooking and a receptionist at the same time..."
"there was only one bottle of white wine in the building at dinner time-- no fish no scampi no sausages or steak so menu very limited. Felt s..."
"Always clean and value for money,don't book if you want 5 star but perfect for visiting the area and ideally situated a minutes walk from Ru..."
About the hotel
A friendly informal and comfortable hotel,ideally situated in the centre of Runcorn. All bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities. WI-FI throughout the hotel, charges apply.
Contact hotel for additional details. We have a restaurant on site which serves till 9. 00pm each evening. Breakfast is also available at £6. 00 per person continental and £8. 75 this is for a full inclusive continental and cooked breakfast. We also accept pets at a cost of £5. 00 per pet, per night. Easy access from M56 and M62 motorways. Just 15 Minutes from Liverpool City Centre by train. Manchester and Chester 25 mins, Liverpool airport 15 mins. Close to Cheshire Oaks outlet village, Blue Planet Aquarium and Chester Zoo. Please be aware that our reception is not 24 hour and the latest checkin time is 10. 45pm. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE HOTEL MAY TAKE A PRE-AUTHORISATION FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. ALSO ALL CASH PAYMENTS WILL REQUIRE A SWIPE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD OR A £50 CASH DEPOSIT THIS IS RETURNABLE ON YOUR DEPARTURE PROVIDING THE ROOM IS LEFT IN A RESONABLE STATE NOR HAD IT BEEN SMOKED IN.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Hotel in Runcorn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is very basic but clean.
No problems with anything during my stay. Only had the breakfast but it was really nice. Staff really good as well
I stayed at this hotel with my teenage daughter and wasn't very thrilled with the accommodation overall.
Although the room was cheap, it was very basic compared to other hotels in the area (such as travelodge or the premier in who were only £10-15 more expensive) However, cleanliness was good. For these reasons we didn't stay for breakfast. I wouldn't stay here again, but that may just be because I am used to better accommodation.