- 27 guest reviews
"No iron or ironing board and electric socket for changing our phones, we have to unplug the TV to plug our phone charger. Other than that, o..."
"Stayed 1 night as it was close to the venue we were at for a wedding. Spotlessly clean, really comfortable bed, just needs a lick of paint a..."
"A hassle free check in gave way to a pleasant room at the back of the accommodation block. Although not 5 star accommodation we were impress..."
"This hotel is very basic but clean. No problems with anything during my stay. Only had the breakfast but it was really nice. Staff really go..."
"As I paid through late rooms, I didn't think there was much point in trying for a refund on the room, as it wasn't booked through the hotel..."
About the hotel
A friendly informal and comfortable hotel,ideally situated in the centre of Runcorn. All bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities. WI-FI throughout the hotel, charges apply.
Contact hotel for additional details. We have a restaurant on site which serves till 9. 00pm each evening. Breakfast is also available at £6. 00 per person continental and £8. 75 this is for a full inclusive continental and cooked breakfast. We also accept pets at a cost of £5. 00 per pet, per night. Easy access from M56 and M62 motorways. Just 15 Minutes from Liverpool City Centre by train. Manchester and Chester 25 mins, Liverpool airport 15 mins. Close to Cheshire Oaks outlet village, Blue Planet Aquarium and Chester Zoo. Please be aware that our reception is not 24 hour and the latest checkin time is 10. 45pm. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE HOTEL MAY TAKE A PRE-AUTHORISATION FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. ALSO ALL CASH PAYMENTS WILL REQUIRE A SWIPE OF A VALID CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD. THIS TRANSACTION IS CANCELLED ON YOUR DEPARTURE, PROVIDING THE ROOM IS LEFT IN A RESONABLE STATE NOR HAD IT BEEN SMOKED IN.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
No iron or ironing board and electric socket for changing our phones, we have to unplug the TV to plug our phone charger.
Other than that, our overnight stay was ok.
Perfect Stop Over - but needs a little TLC
Stayed 1 night as it was close to the venue we were at for a wedding.
Spotlessly clean, really comfortable bed, just needs a lick of paint and a couple of minor repairs/ updates (cracked lampshade/worn surfaces). As a base for one or two nights its fine, the staff are fab, food and drink in the bar/restaurant are great too. We had lunch there and really enjoyed it. Fantastic value for money!!