- 20 guest reviews
"About right for the money, better customer service than expected. Great location for the train station. Only problematic issue is that there..."
"Having stayed here before we went for this hotel as it was cheaper then staying in Liverpool on a match night. Nothing has changed only to b..."
"Got the room quite cheap last minute. It has a very tired look about the place but although the rooms are a bit old and tired they are very..."
"No iron or ironing board and electric socket for changing our phones, we have to unplug the TV to plug our phone charger. Other than that, o..."
"Stayed 1 night as it was close to the venue we were at for a wedding. Spotlessly clean, really comfortable bed, just needs a lick of paint a..."
About the hotel
A friendly informal and comfortable hotel,ideally situated in the centre of Runcorn. All bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities. WI-FI throughout the hotel, charges apply.
Contact hotel for additional details. We have a restaurant on site which serves till 9. 45pm each evening. Breakfast is also available at £6. 00 per person continental and £8. 75 this is for a full inclusive continental and cooked breakfast. We also accept pets at a cost of £5. 00 per pet, per night. Easy access from M56 and M62 motorways. Just 15 Minutes from Liverpool City Centre by train. Manchester and Chester 25 mins, Liverpool airport 15 mins. Close to Cheshire Oaks outlet village, Blue Planet Aquarium and Chester Zoo. Please be aware that our reception is not 24 hour and the latest checkin time is 10. 45pm. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE HOTEL MAY TAKE A PRE-AUTHORISATION FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. ALSO ALL CASH PAYMENTS WILL REQUIRE A SWIPE OF A VALID CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD. THIS TRANSACTION IS CANCELLED ON YOUR DEPARTURE, PROVIDING THE ROOM IS LEFT IN A RESONABLE STATE NOR HAD IT BEEN SMOKED IN.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
About right for the money, better customer service than expected.
Great location for the train station. Only problematic issue is that there was only one plug socket in the room. You can boil the kettle, charge your phone, or watch the TV, but only one at a time!
One night stay
Having stayed here before we went for this hotel as it was cheaper then staying in Liverpool on a match night.
Nothing has changed only to be disappointed that they no longer do free wifi unless booked through the company itself and not a third party company. Bathroom door didn't shut properly or have a lock on it. Not sure who fixed the taps on the bathroom sink but it wasn't long enough for the water to run actually correctly into the sink (forgot to take pic) had no vegetarian sausages, but we ended up getting our breakfast free in the end. Think we will only stay here as a last resort. Rooms need an update on decor