- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Took my mum to Lytham St Annes to see a sick relative, we travelled from South Wales and were met with a friendly welcome. The food both in..."
"a warm welcome ,lovely room ,excellent food and friendly staff ...."
"stayed for the bank holiday weekend. staff really helpful check in really quick lovely room large and very clean the breakfast was really ni..."
About the hotel
A Country house ambience in the heart of St Annes, featured in the AA Britain's Best Hotels & serving award winning food complimented by excellent service. A high standard of modern classic accommodation with 45 stylish rooms, contemporary bar lounge & function suite, resident lounges, popular coffee shop eatery, fully equipped Cybex Gym & hydrotherapy spa. Only 3 mins walk from the beach & Town centre.
A golfers paradise with 4 championship courses nearby including Royal Lytham & St Annes golf club an easy 5 min walking distance. Although the hotel as a lift to all floors, there are some steps to some of the rooms as well. Should a guest that is less mobile or a wheelchair user want to make a booking, they should contact the hotel direct with specific requests. We have a ramp at the entrance to the hotel and the restaurant and lounges are on the ground floor, but there are a few steps into the bar lounge which can be bypassed to one step with some careful manoeuvrings.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bedford Hotel in LYTHAM ST ANNES are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Took my mum to Lytham St Annes to see a sick relative, we travelled from South Wales and were met with a friendly welcome.
The food both in the coffee shop and restaurant was excellent. The room was exceptionally clean, bright, airy and very comfortable. I would definitely stay again.
weekend at bedford
a warm welcome ,lovely room ,excellent food and friendly staff .