- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Food was very good and staff were very nice and very helpful. Lovely, enjoyable stay and will be back again...."
"The staff were extremely helpful. I felt the room was dated but it was very comfortable...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our night away ! Very impressed with the friendliness of all staff who made us very welcome and special from start to..."
"The room was lovely, staff very friendly but there was a party on the floor we stayed on and the noise was pretty bad until quite late, then..."
"Quality establishment. Always love staying, especially when a good deal can be had!!!..."
About the hotel
Adjacent to the historic St. Helen's estate, the hotel's modern, four-story building, faced in classic Portland stone, houses the hotel's 151 rooms, including 25 exclusive Business Class suites. All rooms at this Dublin hotel afford panoramic views of the hotel gardens, Dublin Bay and the Wicklow Mountains.
All rooms provide high-quality amenities, including LCD televisions with cable and movie options, mini bar, coffee and tea provisions, individual climate control, luxury bedding with Egyptian cotton sheets, duck down duvets and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Guests at the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel have a variety of fine dining options at their fingertips including the authentic Italian restaurant talavera and the Orangerie Bar & Ballroom Lounge, all located at the hotel. Guests can choose from a large selection of fresh pasta, meat dishes and succulent desserts at talavera, or a relaxed afternoon tea and coffee or late night Irish Whiskey cocktail at the Orangerie Bar & Ballroom Lounge. The dining options at St. Helen's hotel are sure to leave all guests satisfied. Located just over five kilometres south of Dublin's city centre on the Stillorgan Road, the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin is only 13 kilometres from Dublin International Airport and is easily accessible by car and Aircoach airport shuttle. The nearest Aircoach stop is a three-minute walk from the hotel. Guests at the hotel can easily walk to University College Dublin, and several other major Dublin attractions like Leopardstown Race Course, Dundrum Town Centre and the RDS are just minutes from the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu St Helen's in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Food was very good and staff were very nice and very helpful. Lovely, enjoyable stay and will be back again.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I felt the room was dated but it was very comfortable.