This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bear Hotel Havant near Portsmouth is located in the heart of the Hampshire town of Havant, with easy access to Bedhampton, Hayling Island via the A27. The Bear Hotel is a traditional coaching inn has played host to Queen Victoria, Churchill and Eisenhower. Set in historic surroundings and located near the town centre of Havant, the Bear Hotel takes pride in its successful combination of traditional charm with modern facilities.
An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area. Large car park
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/05/2014 to 09/05/2016 - Please note: Family Rooms are located above the Bar/Function Room so they may be noisy. Dogs are welcome but please contact the hotel first to ensure a dog friendly room is available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet