- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"good quality food sadly not enough choice..."
"Annual break with daughters , very relaxing with good Customer care and spa facilities . Excellent food with all needs catered for. We would..."
"Stayed for 1 night, Was an average hotel room. However it was very quiet which made a nice change, and had a peaceful atmosphere. Had a prob..."
"Good room too hot though...."
"A one night stay to recharge the batteries. Well-placed hotel for visiting local attractions and Clumber Park. Main road busy but room at th..."
About the hotel
Situated close to Sherwood Forest and local activity centres, the Clumber Park Hotel & Spa is an ideal venue for both business and leisure guests. Located just off the A1, and approximately 15 minutes to the nearest M1 Junction, with complimentary parking the hotel is an ideal point to meet business clients, family and friends. Free Wi-Fi throughout enables our guests to work away from the office or stay in touch with home.
Along with the variety of bedrooms, from Family Rooms to Bridal Suite, the Hotel also caters for meetings, conferences, weddings and private events. The New Leaf Spa facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool with whirlpool, sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub & gym as well as 6 treatment rooms offering a comprehensive list of treatments. Resident guests have access to the New Leaf Spa from 2pm on the day of arrival to 11am on the day of departure. New Leaf Spa opening times are from 7am to 9pm daily. Please be advised that here at Clumber Park Hotel we are a family friendly hotel and as such we allow children in our pool at restricted times. The children's swim times are: - 4pm - 6pm daily, including weekends. Lunch and dinner are available daily in the Normanton Inn or for a quieter atmosphere the Courtyard Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday in the evenings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
good quality food sadly not enough choice
The website gives a very misleading picture of the actual hotel.
It is alongside a very busy road and the noise is intrusive particularly with a window open. The decor in the room was dull and dated. The TV was small and old fashioned. There was no mobile telephone coverage in the hotel. I was told you can sometimes get it in the car park . I paid £135 for a room with breakfast and consider it excessive for the standard offered. I have crossed it off my list.