This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our hotel is conveniently situated at a central point between the centre of Brussels, near Midi station, and the Heysel exhibition park. Our restaurant serves French cuisine using fresh produce from the market. The hotel encompasses a warm and slightly kitsch charm.
For a comfortable bed, a cosy atmosphere and wonderful food, Le Prince De Liege is the place for you.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for New Prince de Liège Hôtel & Restaurant in Brussels are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet