- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Over bath shower was disappointing as my elderly father could not get in bath safely. Bar menu was..."
"Room in hotel on second floor very cold with poor heating, walls do not appear to have any soundproofing so T.V. noise and other room conver..."
"Having found that even glamping at a music festival near Banbury was getting too arduous for our ageing bones, we've taken to using hotels;..."
"Room was very comfortable but disappointed that there was very little to do unless you are a golfer. However, we had gone to see family and..."
About the hotel
You’ll simply love the relaxing atmosphere at the recently refurbished Staverton Park. It’s at the heart of England and right in the middle of the action with many local attractions only a short drive away. Facilities include an indoor leisure complex with pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool spa and PGA standard 18-hole golf course.
Within 30mins of Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon, Althorp House, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Birmingham and many Historic and National Trust Venues. Quiet location within 5 minutes of the town centre. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Outdated rooms and poor breakfast
This hotel is over priced and dull.
weekend anniversary break
The hotel and spa facilities were great for the short over night stay.
However the evening bar meal was quite expensive and the menu was very limited, considering the very poor standard of food. My burger was hard and the bun was stale. My partners pizza and the chicken on top was incredibly dry. On the second day I suffered with my allergies, possibly the shower water had a cent of chlorine of which didn't go down well. All in all: Lovely room with nice pool and sauna, But the food and service wasn't up to scratch for the price paid. Have had better experiences staying in budget hotels and this was the first time we paid extra for a more luxurious stay which I now regret.