- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"As you will see from my Title I found the bar area was in fact 6ft tables and the cost of a single bottle of beer at £4.10 and a small pack..."
"Nice hotel in good location..."
"We enjoyed our two nights room was small but clean. Staff friendly and breakfast was substantial. Close to everything we wished to do as wel..."
"Very hospitable staff on reception and in the dining room. Warm, clean, comfortable room. Made to feel very welcome. The hotel needs a littl..."
"Great food,service and lovely staff..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the stunning Fylde Coast the BEST Western Carlton is ideally located on the quieter North End of the Blackpool promenade. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free car parking and has a number of sea view, family or double/ single rooms. All 58 rooms are ensuite, feature a flat screen TV and have tea and coffee making facilities.
Caesar's, the hotel's restaurant, serves a traditional British menu and international inspired dishes. Breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy a Full English breakfast taking in the panoramic views of Blackpool's seaside. Blackpool North Railway station is a mere 5 minute walk away and Blackpool's main attractions like the Pleasure Beach, the Blackpool Tower, the Wintergardens and the SEAlife centre are less than 2miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/03/2012 to 31/05/2022 - Please call us if You wish to book a Sea View Room. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
As you will see from my Title I found the bar area was in fact 6ft tables and the cost of a single bottle of beer at £4.10 and a small pack of crisps at a £1.00 exorbitant and will not be staying again
One night stay
Nice hotel in good location