- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of Soho. Quirky 18th century style accommodation, exceptionally friendly staff, lovely breakfast br..."
"Fantastic hotel in the heart of fashionable West End..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was a bit on the small side but very quirky and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay...."
"As you step inside from Frith Street you immediately feel the calm and tranquillity of this beautiful hotel. It is a real step back in time..."
"This reminds me a little of the superb Parisian L'hotel. It is a wonderful place for a couple of nights. The atmosphere and staff made us fe..."
About the hotel
Hazlitt's occupies three historic houses in Frith Street, just off Soho Square. When these were built in 1718 there were no elevators. There still aren't, but they have updated the plumbing, installed ensuite bathrooms and replaced most of the candles with electricity.
This Soho home of the 18th-century essayist, William Hazlitt, is true to its elegant heritage. Rooms retain their original panelling and are filled with antiques and period furniture to match its Georgian pedigree. It may appear old-fashioned in todays world of modern, design hotels but it is bursting with unrivalled charm and character and still provides for every 21st-century comfort. Here the philosophy of the management is simple; to offer the kind of accomodation they themselves would love to find in the heart of one of the world's great cities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of Soho.
Quirky 18th century style accommodation, exceptionally friendly staff, lovely breakfast brought to your room. Only complaint is the plumbing. V noisy every time someone in the building flushes the loo or uses the taps..
Great discovery in Central London
Fantastic hotel in the heart of fashionable West End