- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Traditional hotel beautifully situated looking over the golf course, beach and with views over to Arran. Very friendly and welcoming staff...."
"A nice hotel in Troon, perfect for a weekend getaway with the pool & spa area, as well as Two Fat Ladies restaurant...."
"After hours (10pm) room service, just didn't happen until I went to the front desk an hour later and reminding them. £14 kippers fort break..."
"Great hotel friendly food great...."
About the hotel
Set on the beautiful Ayrshire coast looking out to the romantic Isle of Arran- only 30 minutes from the cultural city of Glagow. The Marine Hotel is a grand building that conjures up images of Scotland. The hotel is only five minutes from Prestwick Airport and the Ferry Terminal to Northern Ireland is only one mile away.
The Hotel overlooks the Royal Troon Golf Course.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Marine Hotel, Troon
Traditional hotel beautifully situated looking over the golf course, beach and with views over to Arran.
Very friendly and welcoming staff. Rooms are traditionally decorated although bathrooms in need of updating. Good pool in a conservatiry - very warm too. Breakfast was average but overall we enjoyed our break.