- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"After hours (10pm) room service, just didn't happen until I went to the front desk an hour later and reminding them. £14 kippers fort break..."
"Great hotel friendly food great...."
"Good hotel good food and a good nights sleep..."
"All very good here, nice clean rooms, friendly staff, great food and great location...."
"This was a fab location and fab hotel..."
About the hotel
Set on the beautiful Ayrshire coast looking out to the romantic Isle of Arran- only 30 minutes from the cultural city of Glagow. The Marine Hotel is a grand building that conjures up images of Scotland. The hotel is only five minutes from Prestwick Airport and the Ferry Terminal to Northern Ireland is only one mile away.
The Hotel overlooks the Royal Troon Golf Course.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
great view/poor service
lovely views over Royal Troon golf course and Troon beach and the sea beyond..
Breakfast and more particularly the breakfast sunroom was great, reception service excellent also. Big letdown was the bar service which was poor, untidy, lacking in attention to detail and lacking in staff supervision. Tables were left uncleaned and dirty dishes and glassware stacked around the bar itself for long periods, giving an unsightly and unhygenic appearance. The room decor was dated, dull and uninviting, saved only by the view. The bed was uncomfortably firm. Overall 3 out of 5 at best, and although I'd go back for the golf location, I feel there are many who wouldn't and i wouldn't specifically recommend it to a friend
Great room, pity about the rest
After hours (10pm) room service, just didn't happen until I went to the front desk an hour later and reminding them.
£14 kippers fort breakfast that came out a pre-packed bag was a complete rip off.
And shaving with cold water in the morning just doesn't get your day off to a good start..... Other than that, the bed and room were great.