- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"I have booked two rooms at this hotel for family holidays but disappointed due couple of reasons as below: -carpet dust mites (carpet of roo..."
"Our room was a little tired, especially the bathroom, but it was clean and the staff could not have been more helpful. The location of the h..."
"Budget hotel as expected. Adverts show the upgraded rooms but the family room we had was not one of these and was very dated. TV would only..."
"Very nice room for the amount we paid. Odd layout having to step up into the bathroom. Staff extremely helpful when asked for directions to..."
"Only here for one night but was great value for money. The gentleman on receptionist very polite and helpful. When i asked for more towels i..."
About the hotel
TravelRest Bournemouth is conveniently located 100 metres from the seafront and walking distance from the city centre of Bournemouth. Attractions like the historic Pavilion Theatre, Quadrant Shopping Centre and Bournemouth Oceanarium are also a short distance from the hotel. Bournemouth Train station is only 5 minutes’ drive and Bournemouth’s Airpot 15 minutes’ drive.
This TravelRest offers 25 of the 45 bedrooms fully refurbished to the smart, clean and comfortable bedroom standard. The remaining 20 bedrooms are traditionally furnished budget rooms, offering great value and some with views towards the sea and Bournemouth Bay. TravelRest bedrooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV/DVD, iPod docking stations (on request), toiletries and the TravelRest hospitality tray. Free parking on site, limited and alternative free parking within the immediate area.
Restaurant, Pizzeria, cooked continental breakfast and cafe are offered every day. Pets are accepted at a rate of £10. 00 a night but only on request and we cannot guarantee they can be accommodated as we have limited pet-friendly rooms available. Maximum 2 pets per room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/12/2011 to 31/12/2020 - We will preathorise cards (to the value of the first night accommodation for each room booked) used to secure flexible rate bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location and parking but need up to date room
I have booked two rooms at this hotel for family holidays but disappointed due couple of reasons as below:
-carpet dust mites (carpet of room no 38 need to be change)
-broken cupboards with hanging needle in room no 33 (very dangerous for any child)
Best part of this hotel was location and free parking on weekdays
Value for money
Our room was a little tired, especially the bathroom, but it was clean and the staff could not have been more helpful.
The location of the hotel is fantastic and we had no problem getting a parking space at the hotel. For the price this was great value for money.