- 10 guest reviews
"Luxurious hotel and room facilities were excellent, however was very disappointed with the breakfast. It was buffet style and the food was g..."
"Good location near to City airport and Stormont. Good rooms, lovely entrance/terrace area (in the sun). Staff kindly let us into our room at..."
"Fabulous experience and comfortable night stay. Would have liked to have had a disp shaving set, conditioner and body lotion...."
"The room was in excellent condition and spotless. Staff were friendly and very helpful...."
About the hotel
The 4 star Stormont Hotel boasting an unequalled location, overlooking Belfast’s Royal Mile and gardens leading up to Stormont Parliament Buildings, the seat of Northern Ireland’s government, is one of the leading hotels in Belfast. This leafy suburban setting is just minutes away from Belfast City Centre, making the Stormont Hotel in Northern Ireland an ideal wedding venue for Northern Ireland weddings, business or leisure. In addition to an excellent reputation for professionalism and exceptional hospitality, this luxurious Belfast hotel boasts superb facilities to assure the ultimate in comfort and style.
This hotel in Northern Ireland is also a convenient 15 minute drive from major motorways, and air, ferry and rail terminals. The Stormont has 110 bedrooms and 15 conference suites. Guests can enjoy contemporary dining in the cosmopolitan atmosphere of La Scala bistro, or simply relax in the stylish lounge and reception area by the log burning fire. Guests can also avail of a complimentary day pass for the David Lloyd Health Club nearby. There are many attractions within close proximity including the spectacular scenery of the Ards Peninsula and County Down, and over 20 golf courses are close at hand.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/01/2012 to 30/09/2021 - Please note that we do not accept Laser Cards as a method of payment or to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast not as expected
Luxurious hotel and room facilities were excellent, however was very disappointed with the breakfast.
It was buffet style and the food was greasy, cold and dried up. Not what we expecting in such a beautiful hotel.
Overnight stay while attending a wedding nearby
Good location near to City airport and Stormont.
Good rooms, lovely entrance/terrace area (in the sun). Staff kindly let us into our room at 1030 to get changed for the wedding.