- 1 guest reviews
"Stunningly beautiful, breathtaking !!..."
About the hotel
Its decadent, it’s cosseting, it doesn’t get much grander than The Manor House Hotel at Castle Combe, a country house with a difference. Smothered in 365 acres of parkland, a Peter Alliss designed golf course, Italian gardens and lawns sweeping down to the river Bybrook make the Manor a haven of peace and calm. Steeped in dramatic history and totally hospitable, the charming 14th century Manor House Hotel combines 21st century comforts, fine food, a battalion of friendly staff and unique touches that turn a simple break into a serious treat.
A stylish maze of quirky hidey holes and spacious rooms some with impressive open fires, are fabulous to enjoy afternoon tea, light snacks or simply some peace and quiet. Pretty terraces and 365 acres of stunning gardens and woodland, add to the choice of intimate space to create your own occasion, you can really Lord it at this Manor. We have some stunning rooms and extravagant bathrooms that will certainly impress! What are you waiting for? We are ready to welcome you with open arms so pack your overnight bag and jump in the car. The Bybrook Restaurant The Michelin Starred Bybrook Restaurant, led by Richard Davies and his brigade of chefs, carefully combines the finest local ingredients with produce from our very own kitchen garden to create a culinary masterpiece. This year has already seen the Bybrook retain its Michelin star for the fifth year running and it's 'AA Notable Wine List' award. Named after the river crossing the estate, The Bybrook is an elegant restaurant affording some of the finest views across stunning gardens and woodland. Befitting the gorgeous Manor, the restaurant maintains plenty of grand original features including occasional stained glass windows and carved stone work. A superb a la Carte menu and indulgent seven course Tasting menu make it the perfect venue for lunch or dinner.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Manor House Hotel and Golf Club in Castle Combe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Step back in time
Stunningly beautiful, breathtaking !!