- 2 guest reviews
"Our stay was brilliant and so were the staff...."
"Stunningly beautiful, breathtaking !!..."
About the hotel
Its decadent, it’s cosseting, it doesn’t get much grander than The Manor House Hotel at Castle Combe, a country house with a difference. 365 acres of parkland, Italian gardens, lawns sweeping down to the river Bybrook and a Peter Alliss designed golf course make the Manor a haven of peace and calm. Steeped in dramatic history and totally hospitable, the charming 14th century Manor House Hotel combines 21st century comforts, fine food, a battalion of friendly staff and unique touches that turn a simple break into a serious treat.
A stylish maze of quirky hidey holes and spacious rooms some with impressive open fires, are fabulous to enjoy afternoon tea, light snacks or simply some peace and quiet. Pretty terraces and 365 acres of stunning gardens and woodland, add to the choice of intimate space to create your own occasion, you can really Lord it at this Manor. We have some stunning rooms and extravagant bathrooms that will certainly impress! What are you waiting for? We are ready to welcome you with open arms so pack your overnight bag and jump in the car. The Bybrook Restaurant The Michelin starred Bybrook Restaurant, led by Rob Potter and his brigade of chefs, carefully combines the finest local ingredients with produce from our very own kitchen garden to create a culinary masterpiece. Named after the river crossing the estate, The Bybrook is an elegant restaurant affording some of the finest views across stunning gardens and woodland. Befitting the gorgeous Manor, the restaurant maintains plenty of grand original features including occasional stained glass windows and carved stone work. A superb a la Carte menu and indulgent seven course Tasting menu make it the perfect venue for dinner and our delicious Casual Dining menu is available in our lounges, bar and on the terrace, every day from 11am.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay was brilliant and so were the staff.
Step back in time
Stunningly beautiful, breathtaking !!