- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"REALLY NICE AND RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY HELPFULL..."
"The Hartsfield Manor is a gem hidden away in the Surrey countryside, fantastic views, peaceful exceedingly large room (18). Excellent breakf..."
"excellent price deal (which is why I made the booking) and excellent accommodation. Enormous double room and comfy bed. Good ensuite. Nice b..."
"Ensure you have a room in the main house to avoid the negative experiences from previous guests. Restaurant was too formal for us so ate in..."
"The hotel occupies the most beautiful location just outside the village with views across the Surrey hills. I wish I had spent more time wal..."
About the hotel
Hartsfield Manor is set in 16 acres of tranquil Surrey countryside and surrounded by lawns and garden terrace, combining Victorian grandeur with impressive contemporary comforts and facilities. 5 miles (8 km) from the M25 motorway and Redhill railway station, Hartsfield Manor is a great base from which to explore some of beautiful Surrey’s most popular attractions. There’s so much to see and do for everyone, from fun family days out at Chessington World of Adventures to the more serene Hampton Court Palace.
Easily accessible from London, the M25 and Gatwick Airport. The fully equipped gym is a great way to wind down after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is very poor value for money
On arrival reception indicated there was a problem with our booking and blamed us for using late rooms.
They had a wedding booked for the next day and all the rooms were taken – so we had to suffer as a consequence and were put into a room that should not really be passed off as hotel room. I found the staff unsympathetic and functional. Hartsfield seems to want to be in the market for functions and conferences – which is fine, if you are looking for a hotel try somewhere else, they do not know how to treat guests.
REALLY NICE AND RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY HELPFULL