- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Stunning Manor House set in acres of beautiful grounds - Executive rooms are large, supremely comfortable bed and soft pillows; table & chai..."
"Had a wonderful stay. No negatives at all, can't rate the hotel highly enough. We were taking friends to Gatwick for an early flight, journe..."
"The hotel and grounds are beautiful, the annex is ok, very basic, double beds are small...."
"I booked an Executive Double room but this is not what we were provided with. It appears we were downgraded without prior agreement. Granted..."
"REALLY NICE AND RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY HELPFULL..."
About the hotel
Hartsfield Manor is set in 16 acres of tranquil Surrey countryside and surrounded by lawns and garden terrace, combining Victorian grandeur with impressive contemporary comforts and facilities. 5 miles (8 km) from the M25 motorway and Redhill railway station, Hartsfield Manor is a great base from which to explore some of beautiful Surrey’s most popular attractions. There’s so much to see and do for everyone, from fun family days out at Chessington World of Adventures to the more serene Hampton Court Palace.
Easily accessible from London, the M25 and Gatwick Airport. The fully equipped gym is a great way to wind down after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
A bit tired
The location was stunning and convenient but it's a little tired over all.
The staff are a mixed bag. Some extremely kind and helpful and some others surly and obstructive.
Get a magnifying glass and read the small print
I booked a room at Hartsfield Manor, because it looked like a nice house ('Victorian grandeur') and seemed very good value.
I arrived in pouring rain after 5 hours on the road. I was very disappointed to be told that I needed to get back in my car and drive back to the Lodge at the entrance to the Manor because my room was in the Lodge. I was assured that I would have been told about this when I booked but I wasn't. Yes, the confirmation document does say in very very small print that a Standard Double Room would be in the Annex or Lodge. I didn't book a Standard Double Room, I booked a Single Room. After a very long debate with management, I was given a single room in the Annex to the Manor. This still involved a walk in the rain, and my Room Service pizza arrived stone cold. It was disgusting anyway. The tv reception (Room 37) was so fuzzy, it looked like the tv transmissions from the moon. A bad experience all round, I shan't come again. Tony Staveacre