- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"Had a wonderful stay. No negatives at all, can't rate the hotel highly enough. We were taking friends to Gatwick for an early flight, journe..."
"The hotel and grounds are beautiful, the annex is ok, very basic, double beds are small...."
"I booked an Executive Double room but this is not what we were provided with. It appears we were downgraded without prior agreement. Granted..."
"REALLY NICE AND RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY HELPFULL..."
"The Hartsfield Manor is a gem hidden away in the Surrey countryside, fantastic views, peaceful exceedingly large room (18). Excellent breakf..."
About the hotel
Hartsfield Manor is set in 16 acres of tranquil Surrey countryside and surrounded by lawns and garden terrace, combining Victorian grandeur with impressive contemporary comforts and facilities. 5 miles (8 km) from the M25 motorway and Redhill railway station, Hartsfield Manor is a great base from which to explore some of beautiful Surrey’s most popular attractions. There’s so much to see and do for everyone, from fun family days out at Chessington World of Adventures to the more serene Hampton Court Palace.
Easily accessible from London, the M25 and Gatwick Airport. The fully equipped gym is a great way to wind down after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
wonderful hotel, beautiful setting
Had a wonderful stay.
No negatives at all, can't rate the hotel highly enough. We were taking friends to Gatwick for an early flight, journey was only 15 minutes from hotel. Lovely pubs nearby with good food. Amazing value for money.
One nights stay
The hotel and grounds are beautiful, the annex is ok, very basic, double beds are small.