- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Our overall stay experience was excellent. The reception staff were friendly, bar staff efficient, restaurant staff on the ball and porters..."
"Best location for ease of access to Waterloo, Covent Garden, theatres etc..."
"A few hours after checking out realised I had left a good pen and puzzle book in bathroom. Returned to hotel where helpful gentleman went lo..."
"Very small room but it was cheapish. The bed was too close to the door and there was a massive gap under it so light and noise woke me up qu..."
"Great location nude staff..."
About the hotel
The Strand Palace Hotel is an independent hotel that has a unique heritage and a unique look and feel. Set in an architecturally iconic building, The Strand Palace hotel is located right in the heart of the capital on the Strand, a short stroll to many theatres, vibrant Covent Garden and excellent shopping. The location is ideal for business travellers, with the City, London’s Financial Centre, being very close, along with offices for many international and local companies and organisations.
The neighbourhood can be explored at leisure with many attractions within walking distance, and the entire city can be reached from the doorstep by taxi, bus and several London Underground lines Bedrooms are bright, contemporary and well designed with thoughtful touches including complimentary mineral water and carefully chosen amenities. A choice of room types are available for solo travellers, business travellers, couples and friends, ranging from smaller Cosy rooms, a great value option for a short stay, Standard rooms providing more space, and generous Executive rooms with extra features. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and guests enjoy complimentary access to the well-equipped in house gym.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Shoe box room, no air con and food was terrible
I stayed in room 137.
The room was tiny and had no air conditioning which with the temperature at 34c meant it was a sweat box. Not good value what so ever.
I had a meat at the carvery, the meat was nice but the rest of the food was very poor. All veg was cooked from frozen which is poor for the £25 price tag. This includes the roast potatoes and parsnips. All very bad quality too. I had to explain to a couple next to me that all English food was not this bad!
Strand Palace Hotel
Our overall stay experience was excellent.
The reception staff were friendly, bar staff efficient, restaurant staff on the ball and porters helpful.