- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We attended a wedding reception and spent the night here. Everything was perfect, the staff were polite and helpful, food was great, our roo..."
"The hotel and surroundings were gorgeous, definitely visit again..."
"Lovely hotel. Friendly staff. Great facilities. I would highly recommend to family/friends. I can't wait to go back for another weekend/nigh..."
"Really enjoyed our one night stay here and wish we could have stayed longer. Pool was a lovely size, whole spa area immaculately clean. Room..."
"Excellent all round...."
About the hotel
Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Estate is tucked away in 400 acres of rolling Hampshire countryside. It is one of Southern England's most picturesque country house hotels and offers luxury accommodation, relaxing Health Spa facilities and fantastic cuisine combined with an outstanding 18 hole championship golf course designed by Peter Alliss. Old Thorns has something for everyone with our spectacular champagne and multi screen sports bars along with our ever popular Kings Carvery brasserie.
For health and relaxation why not visit our luxury spa and Elevations health club with over 25,000 square feet of the latest facilities overlooking our wonderful championship golf course. Easily accessible from the A3 London to Portsmouth route, Old Thorns is less than 30 minutes from the M25. With easy access by road, air or rail, Old Thorns is simply the perfect country retreat.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
We attended a wedding reception and spent the night here.
Everything was perfect, the staff were polite and helpful, food was great, our room was lovely - and clean, there was a good variety of food to chose from for breakfast, all of which was cooked just right. The whole place has a fantastic ambiance, just the right balance of sophistication with a laid back feel. Would highly recommend for any function or just to get away.
Last minute night away
The hotel and surroundings were gorgeous, definitely visit again