- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We stayed her for our anniversary. I must admit the welcome wasn't the best. Just got a piece of paper pushed to me saying sign here here he..."
"Booked a night away 'just because'. We had a really relaxing and enjoyable time. The complex is huge with two bars and an enormous restauran..."
"This is a big golf resort . There are loads of building and I was a short walk from the restaurant and reception. My room as comfortable, ca..."
"Stay at this hotel before and value for money is second to none. Would recommend to any one thinking of staying here...."
"The whole experience was a pleasure, we went to our friends wedding and it was perfect, the venue was beautiful the food was delicious and t..."
About the hotel
Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Estate is tucked away in 400 acres of rolling Hampshire countryside. It is one of Southern England's most picturesque country house hotels and offers luxury accommodation, relaxing Health Spa facilities and fantastic cuisine combined with an outstanding 18 hole championship golf course designed by Peter Alliss. Old Thorns has something for everyone with our spectacular champagne and multi screen sports bars along with our ever popular Kings Carvery brasserie.
For health and relaxation why not visit our luxury spa and Elevations health club with over 25,000 square feet of the latest facilities overlooking our wonderful championship golf course. Easily accessible from the A3 London to Portsmouth route, Old Thorns is less than 30 minutes from the M25. With easy access by road, air or rail, Old Thorns is simply the perfect country retreat.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
It was ok.
We stayed her for our anniversary.
I must admit the welcome wasn't the best. Just got a piece of paper pushed to me saying sign here here here. All of the spa facilities steam room, sauna, plunge pool ect were all out of order I found this out by the receptionist tell me to read the sign!. Ok so she might of said it a hundred times that day but I'm a new customer and expect to be told.
The room was spacious and comfortable. A little hot but they do provide a fan.
The sports bar was nice needed a bit of a clean though it had a sticky bar top with a few bar flies.
We ate in the main restaurant at night and the food was excellent. We had the a l cart.
During our meal the electric did go out but the staff were very good and kept us upto date. Just one annoying point we couldn't order a drink for an hour as we didn't have cash. Staff should of really wrote down the orders and charged back to the room for hotel guest.
I know the electric going off wasn't there fault or the spa not working that day but it didn't really exceed our expectations. Especially when we only book the hotel for a spa day.
Really lovely treat
Booked a night away 'just because'.
We had a really relaxing and enjoyable time. The complex is huge with two bars and an enormous restaurant. Whilst carvery wouldn't be my first choice for dinner, the food was well cooked and we enjoyed our evening meal. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, particular thanks to the young waiter with auburn hair who provided excellent service.
We really enjoyed the pool and accompanying facilities, make sure you pack your cossies.
My only criticism would be that our room was way too hot which meant we didn't sleep very well. The windows only opened a crack and, whilst we kept the provided fan running all night, it was quite stuffy and uncomfortable. Whilst I appreciate installing air conditioning is expensive, being able to open the windows properly would have really helped.
Other than this though, we had an excellent mini break and I would definitely recommend this hotel.