- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"This is a big golf resort . There are loads of building and I was a short walk from the restaurant and reception. My room as comfortable, ca..."
"Stay at this hotel before and value for money is second to none. Would recommend to any one thinking of staying here...."
"The whole experience was a pleasure, we went to our friends wedding and it was perfect, the venue was beautiful the food was delicious and t..."
"Our room was at the end of the 2nd floor corridor. Very quiet large room very nice modern bathroom. The bed was massive and very comfortable..."
"The Hotel was fantastic with all the facilities you could ask for. staff were very helpful and friendly and rooms were large. clean and well..."
About the hotel
Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Estate is tucked away in 400 acres of rolling Hampshire countryside. It is one of Southern England's most picturesque country house hotels and offers luxury accommodation, relaxing Health Spa facilities and fantastic cuisine combined with an outstanding 18 hole championship golf course designed by Peter Alliss. Old Thorns has something for everyone with our spectacular champagne and multi screen sports bars along with our ever popular Kings Carvery brasserie.
For health and relaxation why not visit our luxury spa and Elevations health club with over 25,000 square feet of the latest facilities overlooking our wonderful championship golf course. Easily accessible from the A3 London to Portsmouth route, Old Thorns is less than 30 minutes from the M25. With easy access by road, air or rail, Old Thorns is simply the perfect country retreat.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Definitely a resourt
This is a big golf resort .
There are loads of building and I was a short walk from the restaurant and reception. My room as comfortable, came across as good quality corporate accommodation.
I ate lunch at the carvery restaurant. At £10 it was reasonable value.
The gem as th excellent gymnasia and spa. The only issue for me is these did not open until 7am, so cutting it fine for a pre work workout.
Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Estate
Stay at this hotel before and value for money is second to none.
Would recommend to any one thinking of staying here.