- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"Public areas very nice... room just basic..."
"Managed to find the recommended public car park but trying to find a way out on foot was very difficult. The adjacent hotel has put up signs..."
"Lovely hotel in great location. Stayed in a club room, room great size, modern & very clean. Bed really comfortable. Club lounge lovely with..."
"We stayed in one of the club rooms allowing access to the longe area with complimentary drinks, breakfast and canapés. The service provided..."
"quality hotel next to the ICC..."
About the hotel
Boasting an enviable location, ideal for both business and leisure guests with Free WiFi available to guests. throughout the hotel. The Hyatt Regency Birmingham is the quintessential Hyatt residence – modern, classicist and elegant.
Located in the centre of Birmingham, it looks back to the city's rich heritage with its colourful canal-side setting and forward to a dynamic future through its direct link to the International Convention Centre and Symphony Hall. The National Exhibition Centre and the Airport. are only 20 minutes drive from the Hotel. The hotel offers 319 luxuriously appointed, spacious and airy rooms with stunning views of the city. Fitted with a comprehensive array of guest facilities such as an urban day spa, a well-equipped gymnasium and an expansive swimming-pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and Turkish Hamman. Amala Spa & Club features a nail bar, tea lounge and six therapy suites that offer a range of beauty and therapeutic treatments . Aria, the hotel’s cosmopolitan restaurant offers a wide range of dishes inspired by Modern English Cuisine. It is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Snacks and appetisers are served in the Atrium Lobby, while The Gentleman and Scholar Pub offers an extensive drinks menu and provides the perfect venue for a pre-theatre drink in a refined setting. Car Parking is available nearby at an additional charge.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Public areas very nice...
room just basic
Good but expensive
Managed to find the recommended public car park but trying to find a way out on foot was very difficult.
The adjacent hotel has put up signs to their hotel but not a mention of the Hyatt (which is in the opposite direction!). Reception cursory and we declined their kind offer of breakfast at £35 (for two). That would have made the cheapest B&B rate of £155. No other option suggested but there are plenty of local eateries offering breakfast (unsurprisingly). It is really a hotel for expense account holders.